HARM 3 arrived today

GuitarNoobie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by jjpistols

Guitarkid13 can say he doesn't like any of my guitars - it's fine with me, and I don't think he was out of line - maybe not the nicest thing to say, but definitely not mean natured I don't think - of course, if I flip him some {censored} back, he'll have to take it well

he should probably not say it to DRPOOL though
:D

JJ, gk is free to speak his mind. I'm not out to be the nice police or anything, that ain't me. Neither am I trying to gain some rep as a badass by flaming a 13 yr old.

Other posts stated opinions both ways, no problems, but the ugly comment was just an example of {censored}tin' on a guys parade.

If GN had just posted a pic of a guitar and was looking for commentary than no problamo. That wasn't the case here though. Add that to the fact that I'm stuck in a hotel room for the better part of the week and....well here we are.

I have to admit though it's been one of the more entertaining evening I've had for a couple nights.

I'm feeling pretty happy tonight

fatdance.gif

• Members

Originally posted by SlayerofShadows

Nice looking axe you got there. Not exactly what I'd buy, but very nice none the less.

That picture is awesome as well, looks like a magazine add or something; just the way it's all laid out.

well thank you very much... a magazine ad, wow!

• Members
Originally posted by DRPool

JJ, gk is free to speak his mind. I'm not out to be the nice police or anything, that ain't me. Neither am I trying to gain some rep as a badass by flaming a 13 yr old.

Other posts stated opinions both ways, no problems, but the ugly comment was just an example of {censored}tin' on a guys parade.

If GN had just posted a pic of a guitar and was looking for commentary than no problamo. That wasn't the case here though. Add that to the fact that I'm stuck in a hotel room for the better part of the week and....well here we are.

I have to admit though it's been one of the more entertaining evening I've had for a couple nights.

I'm feeling pretty happy tonight

fatdance.gif

he's 14 - he can take it ;)

besides - you know me, always the peacemaker :love:

• Members

Originally posted by hardtdc

I agree. Wasn't long ago I felt sorry for him because everyone was giving him {censored} about all those SG posts. Now that he actually has it, he thinks he's above everyone else. I guess I can overlook him, he is actually only 13 and has a loooong way to go in order to mature.

BTW, that Harm looks damn good. I really would like to have the Harm 1 in Fireglow. I need to satisfy my P-90 fix, but I'm building me a nice Thinline Tele first.

Give the kid a break, he meant no harm -- just standed his opinion in actually a nice way. Unlike some other asshats here. I need to talk to JJ about running off another asshole thats popped up recently btw!

I dig the Harm!!

• Members

Originally posted by mattburnside

If they made that thing with a Bigsby, I would certainly {censored} my pants.

I'm gonna tell Kurt - this might be the incentive he needs - thanks {censored}typants!

gonna see ya March 11 at the Darkside Lounge? I'll bring extra pants if I need to

• Members
Originally posted by fats

I thought I was *so* certain that I wanted a Harm 1 with the P90s...that is a beautiful guitar. How big are mini-hums in relation to P90s? Do you think I could jam some in there?
:p

the mini hums are 2 3/4" x 1 1/8". can't tell you about P90s fitting, cuz i just got my first set of P90s(Kent Armstrongs), but they are full HB sized....

and thanks fats..., she is a looker...

• Members
Originally posted by SlayerofShadows

harm3a1bg.jpg

What do you think?

I think you have a typo in there. ;)

Also, where's the fine print? Like this:

No small animals were harmed in the creation of this Harm. Void where prohibited. Lather, rinse, repeat. Do not operate heavy machinery for at least 3 hours after consumption. Warning! Removing this tag constitutes a federal offense and is punishable by law. If symptoms persist, see a doctor immediately. This guitar is not a food product; do not attempt to swallow it under any circumstances. Should this guitar become accidentally contacted with eyes, flush with water immediately.

:cool:

~Blackbelt

• Members
Originally posted by Blackbelt1

No small animals were harmed in the creation of this Harm. Void where prohibited. Lather, rinse, repeat. Do not operate heavy machinery for at least 3 hours after consumption. Warning! Removing this tag constitutes a federal offense and is punishable by law. If symptoms persist, see a doctor immediately. This guitar is not a food product; do not attempt to swallow it under any circumstances. Should this guitar become accidentally contacted with eyes, flush with water immediately.

:D :D :D

• Members
Originally posted by GuitarNoobie

harm3a1bg.jpg

harm3b5pn.jpg

harm3c5lg.jpg

harm3d6dw.jpg

Well the HARM 3 arrived today and I love this guitar.

The neck has a great feel, with a 1 11/16" nut width, which is my favorite.

The mini-hums really rock. They sound rich and full with plently of power.

And as you can see the finish is AWESOME...

The semi hollow effect is not nearly as pronounced as my OE30, but this guitar flat our ROCKS and will probably move ahead of the OE30 in the pecking order...

What do you guys think?

Nice guitar GN.
Sort of a 335 w/Firebird pick ups morphed with a Rickenbacker 300 series axe.

Archived