Stolen 251

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mike, send me the S/N and I'll keep an eye on Ebay and so forth. You might want to contact Soundelux too and have them let you know if a request for a power supply / cable comes in. You might want to include BLUE and Korby in that as well; I believe both will make replacement PSU's for mikes too.

Sorry to hear about this brother. :(

• Members

Not that loosing that mic isn't bad enough but scamming just the mic so that it's totally useless as well really let's you know that the nob that took it has no idea what they took.

Grrrr...

Reminds me of when I was doing some live sound. I'd taken over from the setup Thurs, Fri gig and continued on Sat and Sun plus the tear down. I packed up everything including 3 mic's, stands and cables that the band brought in. How was I to know right? But the sound Co. I was working for let me know the next day, he said usually he's 3 or 4 mic's short after a gig not up + 3-4 mics. SO I had the pleasure of delivering the mics to the band the next day. No biggy. I was surprised the band said nothing after, we had a couple of drinks after shooting the breeze the Sat night even. They were good about it too. But did I feel bad!

Not on the same pay scale as what your mic costs but still a story.

Good luck man

Bri

• 3 weeks later...

Archived