Ebay fraudster

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by SKYNETRP

Those decals used to be hard to get real ones. I have the actual Gibson Factory negative with the original 50's decals. I got it from an ex employee from Gibson, and it is the best buy I made that year. I sold a hundred or so decals last year to luthiers who do restoration work on Gibsons, I wish I saved some more for myself......LOL. I got $25 each for them. Here is a shot or two of the negative, I got it for a steal. As soon as I can get more printed up I will be selling them again, they are perfect too. Hey, I have an idea.........one of you guys do the headstocks, and I will do the decals, and we will have "Made in America" replicas..........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :

GIBSON_NEGATIVE-B.jpg

GIBSON_LES_PAUL-CL.jpg

GIBSON_DECAL-CL.jpg

GIBSON_NEGATIVE.jpg

Nothing like outting yourself for a criminal offense on a public forum....:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by Save The Pine Weasel

It's everybody's business to stop them. I don't see why anyone who has spent good money on a real Gibson should have to sit by and watch their investment devalued by a bunch of cheap rip-offs.

{censored} them. They're crooks. Take your "snitch" {censored} and shove it.

Nothing is being devalued at all, you are once again making things up........good grief you are dumb.

And you are a SNITCH, shove your {censored}ching ways up YOUR ass..........LOL................it's none of your business. If you don't report the buyers too, you are REALLY not being a "good citizen", LOL.........too friggin funny, you SNITCH.........

• Members

The copyrights to my negative are so far out of date it isn't funny. They don't own the sole rights to print these decals anymore than the groups of the fifties have the right to be the only ones to record their hits.

Dimarzio and Duncan have copied Gibsons pickups for years........is THAT coiunterfeit pickups?? NO! The patents/copyrights have long since expired.

• Members

Copyrights from the 1950s have not expired, and the Gibson and Les Paul logos are trademarks, which do not expire.

Do what you want you SNITCH, I am not worried in the least. I can sell decals to all the restoration luthiers I want to. I already told you that I ran out of decals a long time ago and haven't found anyone who has the machinery to replace them.......moron...SNITCH.........YOU CAN'T READ EITHER? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by SKYNETRP

Do what you want you SNITCH, I am not worried in the least. I can sell decals to all the restoration luthiers I want to. I already told you that I ran out of decals a long time ago and haven't found anyone who has the machinery to replace them.......moron...SNITCH.........YOU CAN'T READ EITHER? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure what that has to do with your ignorance of copyrights, trademarks and patents, but thanks for the info. :rolleyes:

• Members

I'm not sure what that has to do with your ignorance of copyrights, trademarks and patents, but thanks for the info.
:rolleyes:

QUIET DOWN SNITCH. YOU READ NEED TO LEARN SNITCH CAN"T TAKE ANYMORE SNITCH OVERLOAD.

BWAHAHAHAHAA

:thu:

• Members

Damn, I wonder if Ricco is going to immolate himself like AtomHeartMother. Let's see if he continues to bitch moan and complain that we are all ratfinks for reporting criminal activity.

Oh, and for the record, any copyright obtained since 1923 is still valid in the USA and any signatories to the Berne Convention. (Of which Canada is one.) And as has been stated, trademarks do not expire. Your decals are fraudulent.

So you actually have outed yourself as a thief by showing us the decal negative, and the tools by which you create counterfeit products.

We even know your real name dude. Us SNITCHES may even rat you out to Gibson. Why don't you crawl back under the rock you came out from under.

EDIT: Nevermind. I hadn't read the other thread yet. He did Immolate himself.

• Members

Too bad-I was hoping he'd get so mad we'd get a post with ALL ellipses:

:D

Larry

• Members

No it does not. Counterfeiting is the act of making the counterfeit item. How you represent it is irrelevant.

and i quote:

1. To carry on a deception; dissemble.

2. Made in imitation of what is genuine with the intent to defraud: a counterfeit dollar bill.

3. make a copy of with the intent to deceive

There is NO DECEPTION if he is telling you up front that they are fakes. There is no intent to defraud if the title of the auction is explicitly stating it is non-gibson with a gibson logo.

I'm suprised you have come this far in life with having a broken jaw from talking about {censored} you don't understand.

• Members

Originally posted by Blakeley311

and i quote:

1. To carry on a deception; dissemble.

2. Made in imitation of what is genuine with the intent to defraud: a counterfeit dollar bill.

3. make a copy of with the intent to deceive

There is NO DECEPTION if he is telling you up front that they are fakes. There is no intent to defraud if the title of the auction is explicitly stating it is non-gibson with a gibson logo.

I'm suprised you have come this far in life with having a broken jaw from talking about {censored} you don't understand.

Doesn't all of a sudden make it legal now does it?

Archived