Looking for mastering houses to use

• Members

Thanks kindly for all the links ---not sure where most {for that matter any } of our clients send out their work to be mastered . We do the best "mastering" we can ~ within their budget > and have a untouched 24 bit ~ we include from our MasterLink. Wish our clients could afford us S3-A's --they seem to keep us in A7 budget.:p

• Members
There's lots of big cats in the mastering world - I don't think you can narrow it down to just one or two who define the "standard".

Can you list out the big ones you know? The best contact I have is picking up a Madonna CD and reading the back to see where it was mastered. :)

• Members

There is a place called West West Side in New Jeresy, they have done stuff like Ben Folds, The Misfits, and The Dillenger Escape Plan, so pretty much everything in the rock realm. Just google it. Ive sent my stuff to them twice and been very pleased with the results, after simply setting up the session over the phone and giving them a general idea as to what I hoped to accomplish. Half the payment upfront and the rest after hearing a test. And best of all they were pretty affordable.

Archived