After all these years, I am now a strat guy.....

Alchemist

• Members

Originally posted by walt0915

well, what can I say, there is something so sweet about doing a dirty little girl! once you taste that forbidden fruit you can't go back - but that doesn't make the uptown girls any less apealing!

lol my strat is a classy uptown strat though, its just very kinky I suppose:D

• Members

I just got a Les Paul....and I am loving it to death....the thing is immaculate and plays like a dream.......None the less.....my strat still rules the roost around here. There is just something about the neck pickup and the quack positions on a strat that are hard to beat.

....and oh yeah....My Strat is a dirty little whore :D

• Members

Originally posted by hollowbox

Well you got her slung down low with her body rubbing up against your man parts.......what the hell do you expect from her.....she's got needs too!

Youre right, I should just be happy that shes faithfull:(

• Members

Originally posted by KirkHammett1

nothin wrong with it . I go back and forth all the time. Will always choose a Gibby if i could only have one though.

I've got a best of both worlds thing going right now... my strat is entirely of mahogany, so the neck feels quite a bit like a les paul, and the tone is still thick and warm but retains the bell like chime and quack of a strat:love:

• Members
Originally posted by StratTone

Embrace the addiction! You are just finally realizing what Real tone is.
:cool:

It took me almost 10 years to realize. One good live show listening to a guy jamming a Strat through a Vintage Fender and I was hooked.

Yep- took me years to figure it out too. Still love my Pauls and bucker guitars, but if ya' got some skills nothing more rewarding than the quack and chime of a good Strat. Why do ya' think Beck and Clapton made the switch? :thu:

Archived