September SPAM Thread - Our whites may be verboten, but selling our crap is still ok.

The Eristic

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by adamrobertt

Seriously, stop {censored}ing spamming this. It's not even off the first {censored}ing page yet. If no one wants to buy your guitar, reposting it 20 times isn't going to make people want to buy it more. It's {censored}ing annoying.

chill my friend. i know you're exaggerating, but i didn't post it twenty times. sorry to piss you off, but that response is not cool. especially since you'd probably never say that to someone's face.

• Members

Originally posted by brian_the_killbot

chill my friend. i know you're exaggerating, but i didn't post it twenty times. sorry to piss you off, but that response is not cool. especially since you'd probably never say that to someone's face.

I'd say it to your face--no problem. Your continued reposting of the most hideous piece of worthless crap I've ever seen is truly ignorant and obnoxious. in light of how many times you posted your spam, I'd say that everyone was extremely patient.

• Members

Originally posted by brian_the_killbot

Well, you don't know me very well, because I'd definitely say that to your face. It's cool you want to sell your stuff, but don't be a douche about it. It's pretty obnoxious.

• Members

(shaking my head).... last time i heard this "say it to my face"-business it came from this rough-and-tumble, rather mentally challenged teenaged girl in a seriously ghetto part of brooklyn....

the cliche and the odd memory of it all give me that itchy/dirty feeling that's hard to shake....

• Members

I thought I wanted to sell it, then I didn't, now I do again. I really want another telecaser and the Quad doesn't get used very much.

The preamp sounds fantastic. Lots of tones in this thing as alot of you may already know. I've owned it for around a year and have taken care of it. It has some scratches on the casing on the top and possibly the sides from previous owners but nothing major at all. The amp itself works great.

Like I said, I'm really on the hunt for another telecaster since my tastes are changing. My Mark III gets used alot more and its versitile enough for me. However the Quad is VERY versitile, I just never got around to getting a rack set up.

I'm still asking $585, but that price is negotiable OR I'd love to entertain any trades you guys may have in mind. My preferences are with Strats and Teles though, preferably the Muddy Waters Telecaster. I'd also entertain the idea of giving the Quad + cash for a higher end model. So show me what you got!

Here's the only pic i have at the moment. It's from the ebay auction when I bought it:

boogiequad.jpg

• Members

***Fender Strat Neck MIM***

Hoping to trade my as new Fender MIM 2005 Strat Maple neck for a Fender MIM Strat Rosewood neck

Will pay extra for new "upgrade" model with med jumbo fret wire

May also be willing to buy yours

More pics available upon request

Send message if interested. Thanks

mimstratneck.jpg

• Members

Gretsch Brian Setzer 6120 SSLVO. Bought it brand new in June '06. Played it probably 3 times in my room. Too much guitar for me and bills have to be payed. Plays and sound great.

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

$1900 shipped in continental US with insurance. It will be packed into its original box.

I'll throw in a brand new unused 12' jazz monster cable

• Members

I'm looking to sell or trade my charvel model 5a with chainsaw case...the guitar is in very good condition...$500 shipped conus or even trade it for an 86 Charvel model 5 or 6...I want another guitar with a kahler...and I was using the windex to clean my fish tank not the guitar that day...LOL
5Adented.jpg
5Asale004.jpg
5Asale001.jpg

• Members

Up for grabs:

Ibanez SR800LE Soundgear bass, four string, EMG P/Js and two band active, blue, new rotosounds, factory case and straplock pins, 325+shipping.

ADA MB1 Bass Preamp, good working order, one new tube, not much to describe here. Good preamp but I could use some extra cash right now. 125+shipping

Lee Jackson 4x12 cabinet - made by Horizon apparently, this is a Marshall clone cab right down to the logo. Four 75 watt Lee Jackson speakers that I've heard are relabled Celestion G12T75s. Either way, it's a cheap, good sounding working 4x12 in good condition. 200 obo, really don't want to ship (located on Long Island, NY).

Moving to LA and need this stuff gone - I'm already going to be bringing over my huge pedalboard and like four guitars along with me. Too much to move.

If interested, email mabusonline@yahoo.com . I don't check my IM's and I don't hang around on the HC forums much anymore, so if you want the stuff, write an email.

• Members

Like new, barely played, Gibson SG classic with P-90 pickups.

The only flaw on it is a pin head sized dent in the finish by the stop tail on the guitar.

Comes with nice fittted hardshell case and also the original gig bag which is upgraded from the normal one that comes with the classic so you have two nice means to store the guitar.

PRICE: $725 shipped

If interested contact me at rydogg_sc2@yahoo.com.

IMG_0014.jpg

• Members

I have a lot of things to sell for really fair prices:

- Brand new, Warmoth neck: 12" radius, very dark rosewood board, maple back, pro construction, 6230 frets, no finish, Corian nut installed, drilled for any 10mm tuners, still in box, never mounted. Paid 230...asking 180 shipped.

- Never used, MIM Standard Strat neck (from an 2004 leftover i just bought), maple/rosewood (i just bought a maple/maple, hence the sale), you know the specs. New condition...tuners, string trees, included. asking 135 shipped.

- Strat Body from an Agile St-1000. Beautiful sunburst over 2-piece alder. Pups have been replaced with a professionally-installed set of GFS lil' killers (Joe Barden copies). They sound great! Pearloid pickguard and rear cover. Quality Wilkinson hardware, including the heavy bridge with steel block. Just mount a neck and you're good to go. I have over 400 invested in just this body. A steal at 250 shipped.

- Still in box POD 2.0...asking 150 shipped.

Some prices are negotiable. This is all great gear (I don't buy crap). I'm just going to buy a Gibson, so I need the cash.

Also, I'd be willing to sell all this, plus some cash for a Gibson LP Special or Studio...

mvanhorn@holmdelschools.org

-Mark

Archived