September SPAM Thread - Our whites may be verboten, but selling our crap is still ok.

The Eristic

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:(

Entertaining offers/ trade offers on the strat. Fender 1960's reissue LPB, MINTY Not a scratch on her, with HSC, Fender Custom shop 69's, and upgraded electronics. Set of infeld 11's on it now. (hangtag and copy of original receipt is availble)

DSC01712.jpg

• Members

Sweet, lightly played excellent condition, a few light pick scratches on top, plastic still on back plate, jumbo frets w/NO fret wear, Dimarzios destroy the Seymour Duncan models, coil tap, slim neck, Korean built 2004, comes with tweed case, very versatile, pro setup with correct intonation & low action. $450 + shipping, will consider trades.

fmtf.jpg

fmtbf.jpg

• Members

I really hate to sell this - but here it is...

sxtele.jpg

Vital stats...

SX STL50 Tele copy. I've added the following upgrades...

Grover Mini Rotomatic Tuners ($38.00)

Rio Grande Muy Grande Tele pups with a Torres BluesTone Tele Wiring harness ($200.00). This replaced all the stock wiring, pots and switch. The rewiring give the Tele 5 pickup positions...

Pos 1 - Both pickups in series

Pos 2 - Bridge pickup w/mid boost

pos 3 - Bridge pickup

Pos 4 - Both Pickups in Parallel

Pos 5 - Neck pup

In addition the tone knob is a push/pull knob that changes from a tone control to a mid cut switch. This guitar really smokes tone wise - the Rio Grande pups are awesome!

Here is a URL to the Torres site...

Torres Engineering

Condition wise the guitar is in excellent shape - no dings at all. The only issue is that the pickups buzz a bit. It's not too bad, I have gigged with the guitar, but it is there. I use a MXR Smart Gate and it's not an issue - or just lower the volume pot between songs.

No case - but it will be well packed, or I can buy a gig bag and add that to the price..

Price - $175.00 shipped - or make an offer...

I'm taking a huge hit on this one since I have over $350.00 invested in this guitar - but I gotta sell it to pay for the strat I just bought....

• Members

Keeley ds-1 ultra mode $85.00 {new in box}

Boss Blues Driver 50.00 {new in box}

Boss BF-2 flanger 50.00 {new in box}

Rocktron short timer delay 40.00 {new in pkg}

This is not just a slapback pedal cool warm delay

Bad Monkey 35.00 {new in Box}

All pedals are new

trade all for a fulltone 2

• Members

Boss DD-20 Delay, with Power supply, $150.00 shipped

Marshall Regenerator chorus pedal $ 50.00

Dunlop Crybaby Classic $50.00

Epi Valve Jr. Head $60.00

Eminence Red Fang 12" 8ohm, $50.00

MI Audio Crunch box, $80.00

MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe $100.00

Zoom G2 $50.00

Fender American Deluxe Strat (check avatar) with hard case, $600.00

All items are like new, some with boxes.

Money Orders only and Conti USA only please.

Ask Rich, Eva Elliott, if I can be trusted..

There is another guy on here I sold some pedals to, but I can't remember his name, it was 4 Barber pedals, all for one price.

• Members

I have a Behringer FCB1010 Midi Foot Controller for sale or trade new in the box with the new eprom chip waiting to be installed. I will trade for quality unfinished bodies, pickups, or hardware. PM me with your offer or what you want to trade. I will take 120.00 shipped conus. I can except Paypal or Postal MO. You can check out my Ebay feedback under the name krazybytes. If you have any questions my email is ralph@highspeedjunkie.com

Info: http://www.behringer.com/FCB1010/index.cfm?lang=ENG

behringer1010.jpg

• Members

Here is my stuff I'm selling:

I'd like to do PayPal for any transactions if possible, because it is very easy. PM me for any details or pics.

These are the prices before shipping. We can calculate actual shipping for all of the gear based on where you are located. I've got lots of boxes to pack stuff, so it should be just shipping costs. All the gear here has been pampered, lightly used and is in great condition.

GUITAR STUFF

Ampeg VH-140C Combo Amp $300 - This is one mean sounding amp! A great combo for metal!

Pignose G40V Amplifier $300 - I replaced the stock speaker with a Weber (big difference!) and put some new Groove Tubes 6L6's in it. Sounds very nice. Amp was designed by Dennis Krager.

Engl Tube Toner with Rokpak carry case $550 - This is a large pedal which is basically three products in one. It is a tube preamp which is voiced a lot like a Powerball (4 channels + shared EQ). It is also a midi switcher and a 1/2 watt power amp for practicing. They don't make these anymore, and this is a great product!

Hughes & Kettner Redbox Pro $60 - Nice direct box and cabinet sim.

Analog Man Clone Chorus w/ Toggle $220 - This has the toggle switch to change between deep, medium and light.

Hermida Zendrive $290 - The white faced model. Not much to say here, except that it is the best overdrive pedal I've ever used. This is the current market price on eBay. You'll get the pedal very fast, and it is in pretty much new condition.

Keeley Rat $120 - This is the new RAT II with the 3 way switch mod and the blue LED! I've compared this to a Duecetone RAT and it was much nicer sounding!

Line 6 Pod XT with metal, classic and effects packs and carrying case. $280 - You know you want Pod goodness! The expanded packs have some great amp sounds! Very fun unit!

Loooper 3 Loop w/ Tuner Mute $115 - Copper Vein color w/ blue leds and amber for the tuner mute. David no longer makes these because of health problems.

KEYBOARD AND RECORDING STUFF

M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 Key Board $250 Nice midi controller with weighted keys and sliders.

M-Audio LX4 5.1 Surround Speakers $275 Great little 5.1 surround system. Comes with 5 speakers and powered subwoofer (speakers attach to the subwoofer for power)

M-Audio Firewire 410 Recording Interface $215 This is a great interface for recording to computers! Very nice sound!

M-Audio 2496 Audiophile PCI Card $40 2 Analog ins and 2 outs + SPDIF

M-Audio Sonica USB interface $30 USB connection with optical digital cable. Good for home theater!

Contour ShuttleXpress $35 A nice little USB jog shuttle for your computer recording needs!

Blue Robbie Tube Microphone Preamp $850 - This is one great preamp! It has only been used a little bit. Very nice sound that fits well in a mix.

Blue Baby Bottle Microphone $500 - A class A condenser mike with cable, shock mount and pop filter. This is one great mike!

• Members

Pickups for Trade

Duncan Custom Custom Trembucker. Black. Face scratches. Long leads.

Duncan JB Jr Bridge, black, Long leads.

Duncan Classic stack neck/middle. Two of them. White covers. Long leads.

Dimarzio Fast Track 2. Black cover. Long leads.

Lace gold strat sensor. White cover. Very short leads.

I'm looking for an Air Norton (black, white, or zebra), Breed neck (same deal). Also a Dimarzio Chopper or Fast Track 1.

Thanks.

• Members

Got a new lp on the way, and 2 guitars out the door. As such, i'm hoping to replace those 2 lost fenders :D

7412les_paul_1960_c.jpg

8877les_paul_1960_c.jpg7154les_paul_1960_c.jpg

7690les_paul_1960_c.jpg

Bought it on a whim while touring asia and australia. Sold my strat when i got back, now i realize how much i miss the damn thing.

Lookign to replace this axe with 2 jimmie vaughan texmex strats and HSC's for em both.

Total is 1500, let me know if this floats your boat.

The pickups have been replaced with a burstbucker and a burstbucker pro, but i will include the original set.

The pics ARE NOT mine. They were taken by the buyer, i don't have a camera, nor will i ever need one. When i brought it back, it got a small dent on the back near a control plate. IT DOES NOT affect playability and is barely noticable. I've polished the guitar to give it a nice shine, will throw in a bottle of dunlop formula 65 guitar polish.

Find me at dtm_992@hotmail.com

Archived