September SPAM Thread - Our whites may be verboten, but selling our crap is still ok.

The Eristic

• Members

Originally posted by brian_the_killbot

This is a really interesting guitar.

5a_1.JPG

a7_1.JPG

65_1.JPG

a6_1.JPG

50_1.JPG

I can't say much about this guitar. I bought it at the used stuff store here in Portland. I have a thing for older sixties guitar styles that aren't made anymore.

As you can see, there are switches that control which pick-ups you use, plastic pickguard, replaced tuners (don't know which ones are the originals). If you like these vintage guitars this one is great. Minor aestetic (sp?) flaws aside, it sounds great and the action is fantastic. :sm18:

I'm taking offers on it. So, email me at
jivewhiteboy@yahoo.com
if you're interested.

That is a Kawai with a house brand name plate on it. You would likely do well on ebay if you name dropped Hound Dog taylor and the Jon spencer Blues explosion etc.

I love the headstock shape on those :thu:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a nice "custom made" Epiphone Les Paul for trade. It was made for a guitar show, picked a canadian luthier, tweaked and sold. Nice burst, maple top with a Korina body. Yes, Korina. Not typical for Lesters and very unique. Grover tuners. Gibson 57 Classic and Burtbucker pickups. Email me for more info. I just checked the date on it and it is a 1993 made guitar. Im only looking to trade for a Telecaster Deluxe, Thinline etc with humbuckers or a Jazzmaster. Reissue, Japanese etc.... doesn't matter. Preferably Fender but I may be open to others. This is a great guitar that is as good as any Gibson out there. Pm or email me at p_ka_cd@yahoo.com

Korinaback.jpg

ThePaul006.jpg

ThePaul004.jpg

ThePaul003.jpg

• Members

Zvex octane III in great condition hardly used. looking for $200 OBO. PM me for pics

I also have two celestion vintage 30's 16 ohms which I took out of my recto cab. They are in great condition. $60 each OBO

(may be sold)Rode Nt-1a bought it used from sam ash about a year ago comes with shockmount. $40 OBO It's in great working condition

Also selling my m-audio mobile pre which is in great condition. Comes with everything that it came with when it was new. $50 OBO

And Finally I may be selling my zvex nano amp. Make an offer to me. It's silver and has little use on it.

Make me an offer!!!

• Members
  • Members

i have a mid 90s black sg standard that i'd like to trade for a tele or rickenbacker. it has the stock pickups, but the saddles have been changed to graphtechs, and the tuners have been changed to grovers. i'd say it's in 7.5/10 condition. a few dings and the bridge volume knob is loose.

i'll have photos soon...pm with offers.

• Members

2006 American Fender Deluxe V-neck Strat

link to my auction : http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Fender-American-Deluxe-V-neck-Strat-Stratocaster_W0QQitemZ320024053254QQihZ011QQcategoryZ47069QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Although it is on Ebay, I would still be interested in trading it for either a :

G&L ASAT Special

G&L ASAT Classic

G&L Legacy HB or 2HB

Fender American Ash Tele (8502)

Any other American Tele comparable in value to the Strat

DSCN1572.jpg

• Members

Splawn Marshall 1987X - $1450

This head is absolutely dead mint.

It was originally purchased new direct from Scott and modded at his shop for rhythm, lead, and solo boost. It also has a push pull preamp knob to engage further gain stages.

It is, by far, the best amplifier I've ever played or owned. It can do anything from Blues to Metal. Instant Van Halen brown tone. Instant Megadeth tone. Instant Slayer tone. Incredibly dynamic with the KT-88's. Roll down the volume knob on your guitar and have a chimey clean tone.

It comes with footswitch and power cable.

Retubed and Biased by a Marshall authorized tech four days ago.

I just bought a house and I'm drowning in bills. I need to sell this.

PM or email at therenowivesaidit@yahoo.com

DSCF1646.jpg

DSCF1647.jpg

DSCF1648.jpg

DSCF1650.jpg

DSCF1651.jpg

DSCF1634.jpg

DSCF1629.jpg

DSCF1643.jpg

DSCF1640.jpg

DSCF1652.jpg

• Members

I'm selling my Ibanez RG1200. I believe it's a 1992 model. It was in production for probably only a year, so finding these are quite difficult.

It comes stock with a Dimarzio Tone Zone and PAF. I replaced the middle pickup with a Seymour Duncan Vintage Rail to get rid of the hum in the in-between positions. Also, the trem has been blocked so you could only do dive-bombs, etc only. It makes restringing, tuning, and everything so much easier. If you want the trem to float, just take off the block. I'm also including it's original hardshell case. It was just recently Refretted with Dunlop 6000 frets and set-up by GMW guitars in Glendora, CA. There is only one chip on the paint on the back of the guitar, other than that, it's in great condition.

I'm letting it go for $800 shipped or make your best offer.

Paypal, Money Orders, or Cashier's Checks only.

Any questions, please PM me.

I'm also willing to take trades on Tube Amp Heads

I have my eyes on these specifically:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV*** +CASH

Mesa Boogie Mark III

Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier

Mesa Boogie Stiletto

Laney VH100R

or Pedals +Cash

Maxon OD9

Maxon OD808

DSCN0717.jpg

• Members

Found a link,I got a bunch of these things forever ago,& have used pretty much all I need of them.Press-on install,fits practically any style pot shaft.

Cool for goofy beaters,labeling mixer channels,whatever.

I have:

-6 new packs of 3,Grape/Purpley

-4 new packs of 3 + 3 ea opened,Lime

-6 or 7 Strawberry,opened

-2 or 4 Pink,opened

Make offer,lemme know what/how many you want.

Link:

http://www.espshop.co.uk/nobease.asp

• Members

****All Sold*****

I have a Crate BX-25 Bass amp for sale. Limited use, in good shape. It's 25 watts with a 10 inch speaker. $95.00 shipped CONUS

100_0514.jpg

100_0513.jpg

Also, I have a Peavey Milestone III base guitar. In great shape. The plasic is still on the pickguard. Comes with a very nice Fender gig bag. $150.00 shipped. CONUS

100_0512.jpg

100_0515.jpg

Lastly I have a Magnavox Dual Tape recorder/player deck. $35.00 Shipped.

100_0516.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by brian_the_killbot

This is a really interesting guitar.

Seriously, stop {censored}ing spamming this. It's not even off the first {censored}ing page yet. If no one wants to buy your guitar, reposting it 20 times isn't going to make people want to buy it more. It's {censored}ing annoying.

Archived