DO NOT Click On This Thread If You Get G.A.S. I'm Warning You!

Robotechnology

• Members

Originally posted by p4vl

Hawt.

I wonder why Carvin doesn't make those V's anymore. They're a bit pointy but they have a rather nice Custom shop, and I'm sure I could come up with something cooler than that thing if they were willing to make them again.

+1. I have been searching for V for a while, but so far have been unable to find anything exactly the way i want it. That carvin mihgt have been perfect. I probably would have souped it up with some cool inlay, different finish, gold or chrome hardware,etc. How unfortunate...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by p4vl

Hawt.

I wonder why Carvin doesn't make those V's anymore. They're a bit pointy but they have a rather nice Custom shop, and I'm sure I could come up with something cooler than that thing if they were willing to make them again.

you could probably get warmoth to make you one.

all you would have to do is have them build a lefthanded V2 body with righthanded layout.

• Members

Originally posted by bonerman

You look like you have a serious damp problem.

And yes GAS great collection, what do you think of the jackson dk2m I have a black one
:thu:

I was planning on picking one up in the future but, this one came along with some nice flame on the neck so I upped the timetable. Awesome guitar and excellent for the cash! The Snow White one's are my favorite. Maybe I'll buy one and swap necks :love: and then sell the red one :idea: (although I do like the Inferno Red as well).

• Members

Originally posted by m90guy

Domo arigatou Mr. Roboto!

What out of all those is your favorite, and why?

Also, out of all those, what is the most solid, best built, best sounding in your opinion?

There is no one favorite but, I can narrow it down to the Jackson Soloist SL2H, the Tom Anderson Cobra, The Ibanez RG3120, Guild Bluesbird AAA, and the Ibanez Paul Gilbert 10th Anniversary.

Best built are the Ibanez J. Custom RG8570M, the Suhr, and the 2 Tom Andersons.

• Members

Originally posted by AtomHeartMother

PHEW! I thought I was going to see nice guitars. I guess I lucked out and saw some of the ugliest cheeseball shred guitars ever.

The Gibson and PRS were pretty nice though.

But if you like them, all the better. Maybe you wouldn't like my guitar.

I'll tell you what... I don't know whether I'd like your guitar or not but, I'm not the type to badmouth just because it's not to my taste. Feel free to enjoy your guitar(s) and I'll do the same with mine :wave:

• Members

Likeable guitars, but you have a serious moisture problem in your basement.

If you would like to know how to address it, PM me; I'll be happy to help as much as I can (no cost).

I have inspected over 2000 homes, and although I am not in that line of work anymore, I still posess a good deal of knowledge that may be to your benefit. Your house and your guitas will thank you :)

• Members

Originally posted by jackamo

+1

I did not get GAS whatsoever -- the Bluesbird looks nice ... normally I like LPs, but this one didn't get me going.

Generally the gaudiest lot I have seen in one bunch. Enough with the built-in handles already.

Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but, there's only one guitar with a handle built in, out of 25.

• Members

Originally posted by GibsonQC

Didn't really do much for me, either, though the LP supreme is nice. I'd sell a few of those and get your basement fixed before your guitars start looking like your wall.

:freak:

Not my basement... I'm staying at my in-laws temporarily until my addition is complete (another month).

• Members

Originally posted by rememberduane

Those are hideous.

I KNOW this is your opinion about the majority but, not the minority unless you don't have an appreciation for a Les Paul or a Tele type guitar (which judging from your sig would probably be untrue).

Some of you guys need to relax. I didn't post these to brag or to instill jealousy. I wanted pics of all my guitars so I can update my website. Much faster for me to see how the pics look online on a forum then to create my new site. If you know anything about my forum posting habits, you'd see that I'm not the type that posts in the daily post pics of your guitar(s) in here threads that always pop up.

Archived