New HC Servers (PICS!!!!)

Deny

• Moderators

Here's what I recommend for a reliable HC server. 32 kilobytes of throbbing RAM, screaming 1 MegaHertz clock, up to 512 k of storage depending on how long a cassette tape you use. No virus, worm, adware or spyware will ever gain control of the advanced operating system which resides in read only memory.

This is an actual photo of an actual machine that still works, currently residing on a shelf in my garage. I earned tens of thousands of dollars using it, but I think it's got a little more life in it and would make a fine server.

:)

Terry D.

• Members

Originally posted by MrKnobs

Here's what I recommend for a reliable HC server. 32
kilobytes
of throbbing RAM, screaming 1 MegaHertz clock, up to 512 k of storage depending on how long a cassette tape you use. No virus, worm, adware or spyware will ever gain control of the advanced operating system which resides in read only memory.

This is an actual photo of an actual machine that still works, currently residing on a shelf in my garage. I earned tens of thousands of dollars using it, but I think it's got a little more life in it and would make a fine server.

:)

Terry D.

:D

"Throbbing Ram" would make a pretty good name for a band.

Archived