Beautiful flametop Les Paul!!!!

Hoddy

• Members

yeah it does. Universal Studios Theme Park in Orlando FL. I had a gig at disney world once a few years back, and got free tickets to Epcot, Disney World and Universal. That ride was a blast. I had never been before, and neither had another couple of friends. 1 of them was afraid of fast rides, and the person who had been there before convinced her it wasn't going to be fast or twisty at all. She was a little surprised and pissed afterwards. Well after she got over the shock and wasn't about to pass out anyway. That was a fun gig. Played on a stage next to Space Mountain.

• Members

Originally posted by guild289

Actually it's at the Rock n Roller Coaster at Disney-MGM Studios in Disney World. I actually drool more when I see the guitars in the studio later on in the ride queue. There are two Firebirds that I've always wanted to liberate...
;)

we know where it is because of the pics

we just like to joke around:thu:

welcome to the fourm:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by guild289

Actually it's at the Rock n Roller Coaster at Disney-MGM Studios in Disney World. I actually drool more when I see the guitars in the studio later on in the ride queue. There are two Firebirds that I've always wanted to liberate...
;)

Eh its all really the same once your down there. I was only there for three days (one to get down and play around, one for the gig, one for myself to play around at the different parks and go home). I guess I forgot which theme park it was in. I drooled over the stuff in there as well. its seems a pity that it sits behind glass walls and never gets used.

• Members

Thanks for the welcome...

I just felt the need to answer the questions cause I'm almost as big a Disney fanatic as I am a guitar fanatic.

I've got to say that whenever I see that LP (as well as the Firebirds I mentioned) behind glass, it always bugs me. They should be played, dammit...

• Members

It looks like an R9 from around 2000. You can tell by the amber knobs which look very unoriginal.

Also, if you zoom in, you can see that the edges of the inlays are slightly rounded--another telltale sign of a reissue.

I could be wrong, but I would bet $5 that it's an R8 or an R9.

Archived