Woo hoo!!!

FUBTAG

• Members

Hey hey hey.... these were dropped off by the UPS fairy....

boxes.jpg

Which after you say the magic words ... end up looking like this.....

outoftheboxes.jpg

TELEBODY.jpg

TELEHEADSTOCK.jpg

GG1wcase.jpg

GG1HEADSTOCK.jpg

First thoughts.... for less than $290.... GREAT purchase!! I will play them over the next few days and report back -- but they sure are some lookers!!

• Members

how much setup work do they seem to need? pups not bad?

JJ --other than some slight buzzing and needing an intonation, the tele is really sweet feeling. Very comfortable, very easy to play. The pups I don't know yet - that ewok in the picture keeps me very busy, ya know -- that whole feeding thing...one day she'll make ME dinner)... in the next couple of days I will play both of them and see how they sound.

The GG1 is interesting.. a nice case -- but the guitar has some weird QC issues .. though at $149 who qould question it. I will give that aonce over in the next day or so.

Either way -- I am not unhappy with this purchase at all!!

• Members
GG1wcase.jpg

Excuse me... but, how much for the leetle ghurl!!!

blues-jake.jpg

:D
:D

Congratulations!!

A whole lotta guitars for not a whole lotta money!!!!!
:thu:

Gotta keep her fed while still feeding my own GAS! -- The tele is such a great feeling guitar.... I would have paid more than I paid in total for a guitar like that.

• Members

congrats.

BTW: I think my version of "custom hand made" and SX must differ slightly.

HAHA -- though I gotta say -- this guitar blows away any Squier (including the '51) and comes close to MIM land.. at least in my opinion

• Members

love the tele body wood/colour, just not a fan of the headstock.

I don't know how old you are -- but do you remember the late '80s Fernandes Strats? The headstock is very much like it.... and I loved it back then -- I can always do the mod I saw here recently (Warrior poet or Garysblues) and they round out the top... but I don't feel the need right now.

Archived