The January SPAM Thread - No, you can't sell your new sweater (and/or socks) here.

The Eristic

• Members

The neck and middle pickups have been upgraded to DiMarzio Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues and Virtual Vintage Blues respectively. The bridge humbucker is the stock DiMarzio PAF Pro. The stock Fender single coils will be included.

I don't know the exact year of this guitar, but my guess is that it's from the late '90s? They only made these for a few years and I believe they were made during that timeframe.

Anyway, this guitar also isn't a 100% mint museum showpiece, but it's in darn good condition for sure. Also easily a 9 out of 10 condition. Has the spaghetti logo and comes with a hardshell Fender case.
"Thump"
I'll sell it for what i paid $350 + 25 shipping no trades need cash
Sambora strat

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/VH5150/DCP_5099.jpg?t=1168039650

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/VH5150/DCP_5096.jpg?t=1168036059

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTB: Strat for under $700

I'm thinking about selling the Tele and going for a Strat. I'll consider just about everything under $700, so let me know what you've got. I'd prefer a Fender that is either MIA or MIJ, but I'll consider any brand.

I'm not looking for some cheapie import like an SX or anything though, so don't offer anything under like $200 unless you're giving me an awesome bargain or something.

PM me.

• Members
Originally posted by SAWTOOTHGRINX

1997 Fernandes Vertigo Deluxe (H-80)

Alright guys, my guitar time is up. It's time for me to move on and sell the guitars.
:cry:

All mahogany, mini humbuckers, Gotoh tuning pegs, original gigbag and owners manual. This model was Fernandes at it's best back in the day.

These were discontinued in 1999, and since then the value on these have just been getting higher and higher; they're sought after for their playabilty as well (I'm not {censored}ting you when I tell you this guitar plays like butter!)

The guitar is in MINT condition with no wear whatsoever. It's spent its whole life in it's gig bag and it's never even been gigged.

DSCN2686.jpg
CIMG0029.jpg
DSCN2685.jpg
CIMG0030.jpg
CIMG0033.jpg

On EBAY!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250069958853

Bump!

• Members

Available for trade:

- Bigsby B3 system (nickel): never installed. I need a B7 model for my Ibanez Artist. (will also consider B70)

- Visual Sound "Jeckyll + Hyde" od/dist pedal. Very good condition. For trade or I'll sell it within the US mainland for $100 shipped.

- Vintage Vibe SP-90 strat pickup set (like P90s in your Strat). Installed once but still have full leads. These pickups will give your Strat serious balls. I loved them, but no longer have a guitar to put them in. For trade or I'll sell the set for $90 shipped.

LOOKING FOR:

- Line 6 DL-4
- Bigsby B7 or B70 model (nickel)
- Smashing Pumpkins "Mellon Collie" album on vinyl (3LP)
- The Offspring's self-titled 1989 debut full-length on vinyl.

EMAIL:
doug (at) darkwater-guitars (dot) com

• Members

2006 SX Scorpion LP...

This guitar has a truss rod issue. When I bought it the truss rod was stuck. In trying to free it up, I stripped out the hex nut. I eventually was able to break it free, with a allen wrench I had used a dremel on to make it fit the nut. While getting the truss rod moving I must have cracked the finish on the back of the neck. There are two finish cracks that do not affect playability and can't even be seen without getting a good reflection of them.

However because of the slight damage this guitar is very inexpensive. The customized allen wrench comes with the guitar. The truss rod does move now and does not appear to be damaged (other than the hex nut).

This guitar also comes with the SX gigbag and Scorpion nylon padded strap.

This guitar also only has about 1 hour of playing on it...

$50 plus shipping or make offer...

THIS GUITAR IS SOLD

• Members
Asking $255 shipped (U.S., lower 48 states only)

Marshall MG100HDFX Head Features:

* Big Marshall tone
* Delivers a dynamic yet toneful punch
* 100W power
* 2 channels (footswitchable)
* Digital effects including reverb, delay, chorus, and flange
* FDD (Frequency Dependent Damping)
* CD ins, plus emulated line out, and emulated headphone jacks
* 25"W x 14"H x 12"D
* 39 lbs.

Marshall MG100HDFX Head Includes:

* footswitch

S4020207.JPG
S4020209.JPG
S4020210.JPG

- One disclosure-when first powering up the cooling fan is a bit noisy for about 10 seconds. I have heard others say the same of their MG amps-must run in the family. This noise does not effect operation and does not return while amp is powered.

• Members

Prices includes shipping and insurance to the lower 48 U.S. States only. Postal Money Orders preferred, PayPal will be an additional 3%.

You can check my perfect eBay feedback record under "cfmusicmod".

BOSS HF-2 High Band Flanger (MIJ) -- $65 (hardly used, near mint condition)

MXR Dyna Comp -- brand new, never used -- $65

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah -- SOLD!

Ernie Ball 6166 Mono Volume Pedal -- SOLD!

• Members

I have for sale the following guitars. i can provide lots of pics and references. please email me at guitarman_nebr@yahoo.com

1. USA Fender Fat Telecaster.....completely stock, Maple fretboard, cream color, five position switch, very good condition, hardshell fender case......$650 plus shipping

2. 1995 Carvin DC127......upgraded bridge pickup to Carvin C22B, LR Baggs bridge, Sperzel locking tuners, Alder Body, Ebony fretboard, neck through, coil splitters for both pickups, great working condition, visually it is used, but not abused, hardshell case included......$400 plus shipping

3. MIM Fender Body/Tradition Neck/Carvin pickguard and pickups.....a great stratocaster-type guitar, the body has been refinished in a nice amber stain, maple fretboard, Carvin AP11 pickups, very nice shape, hardshell case.......$200 plus shipping

4. Squier Fat Stratocaster w/Carvin C22T in the Bridge......this guitar is stock except the upgraded pickup, rosewood fretboard, metallic black paint, great player, heavy duty gig bag......$110 plus shipping

i have set these guitars up to play. all have great action and no issues. i don't need to trade for anything, just wanting to thin down my guitars. i am not a dealer, just a player.....thanks for looking!!

Archived