The January SPAM Thread - No, you can't sell your new sweater (and/or socks) here.

The Eristic

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Malden Stiger Plus - $465 shipped + Paypal fees.

Condition: Near Mint! No scratches or nicks.

Flamed Maple Fretboard, 24 frets, Trem, Treble switch, Flame Maple Veneer w/matching Headstock, Cutaway for cable input.

MORE PICS -- HC REVIEWS

Stigersmall.jpg

Rivera Knucklehead 100W Reverb Head + Midi Headmaster - $1,400 OBO + actual shipping & Paypal fees!

Condition: Mint! 8 months old, 10 hours on the tubes, recently re-biased.

6L6 Version, 3 Channels (Clean, Mod Gain, Hi Gain), 2 Voicings (Vintage, Modern), 2 Inputs (1 buffered), 100W, Reverb, Midi Footswitch that can power other FX pedals!

MORE PICS -- HC REVIEWS

Rivera_K100R_head.jpg

CAB ALSO FOR SALE - SEE SIG

Schecter Tempest Custom w/Schecter HSC - $425 shipped + Paypal fees!

Condition: Excellent, a few light nicks on the back, otherwise Mint (see pics)!

22 Frets, Coil-Tapped, Carved Top, Jumbo Frets, Split Crown Inlays.

MORE PICS -- HC REVIEWS

Schecter_Tempest_Custom_small.jpg

1986 Vintage Heritage 170CM w/Orig. HSC - $1,000 OBO shipped + Paypal fees!

Condition: Excellent, a few nicks.

Nitro Finish, 3/4" Quilt Maple Cap!, 24 Fret Ebony Fretboard!, Rare Abalone Block Inlays, Double-Cutaway, Original Case, 20 + Years Old! Tom Anderson H3 in the Bridge/Gibson Alnico II in the Neck! 1 Nick under the neck pickup and a few nicks on the tip of the headstock, that's all!

MORE PICS -- HC REVIEWS

H170asmall.jpg

Line6 Toneport UX2 NIB! - $150 shipped + Paypal fees!

Condition: MINT

I opened the box to look at the unit, didn't even take it out of the plastic, nothing has been installed!

• Members

Originally posted by facefirst

But wait, there's more! Order within the next 15 minutes and receive a free 15 piece set of Tupperware partyware. Made of a space-age polymer guaranteed to never warp, bend or break. SHAZAM!!

Yeah, homeboy's 15 posts have been the same copy and paste.

Now that's spamming.

• Members

Originally posted by juice

Looking to buy a neck from a Squier '51 for a project. I know some of you have them from the big Overstock blowout. Give me a fair price.

You didn't bother reading this thread before you posted did you?

• Members

1997 Fernandes Vertigo Deluxe (H-80)

Alright guys, my guitar time is up. It's time for me to move on and sell the guitars. :cry:

All mahogany, mini humbuckers, Gotoh tuning pegs, original gigbag and owners manual. This model was Fernandes at it's best back in the day.

These were discontinued in 1999, and since then the value on these have just been getting higher and higher; they're sought after for their playabilty as well (I'm not {censored}ting you when I tell you this guitar plays like butter!)

The guitar is in MINT condition with no wear whatsoever. It's spent its whole life in it's gig bag and it's never even been gigged.

DSCN2686.jpg

CIMG0029.jpg

DSCN2685.jpg

CIMG0030.jpg

CIMG0033.jpg

On EBAY! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250069958853

• Members

Practically NEW MIA Fender Highway 1 Telecaster

I've got this one that was bought in 2006; 2005 serial number, FOR SALE. I just took the plastic off the pickguard and I have the blank warranty card still with it. It comes with a new Fender Deluxe Gigbag and a new Ashtray cover. I'll take $675 + shipping ($40) for it via paypal. Contact me at classictimepiece@gmail.com if interested. It has less than 2 hours playing time on it.

a2_1.jpg

• Members

Tech 21 Powr engine 60. 60 watt powered speaker cab. In like new condition, sounds great, 100% working order. No tears in the Tolex, looks brand new. Great for any modeller/preamp, reproduces your sounds perfectly, without coloring them. you can get more info here: http://www.tech21nyc.com/pe60.html

Asking 225.00.....but will listen to offers.

1-4-07005.jpg

Dunlp Crybaby Wah Pedal. Works great....has sings of use, is missing one of the rubber feet and the botom play got dented a little bit. all cosmetic, still works like new. $25.00 plus shipping, but will listen to offers as well.

1-4-07008.jpg

1-4-07007.jpg

1-4-07006.jpg

• Members

*Ibanez is on hold pending receipt of funds*

Okay so I saw a lefty Ibanez Prestige RG1570L guitar that was a new blem and starting having visions of an Ibanez Prestige reverse headstock neck in my immediate future. So my plan was to take the neck and part out the rest. So this morning before I went to work I starting looking online for the right body to mate the neck to when it hit me:

IDIOT... it's an AANJ so how am I going to put it on a righty body without some modding so it'll look/feel right at the heel DUH!

Anyways... it's a black 2003 or 2004, I forgot at the moment. 2 chips on the back edge. And it needs $20 in parts: a volume knob, 5-way switch tip, and an edge bar. MIJ, Edge Pro equipped. Sells for $700 or so new. $335 shipped CONUS. No case (only came with 2005 and newer Ibanez Prestige models), maybe a cheapie gigbag if desired. I'll add pics tommorrow or something. If anybody wants, I'll part it out (as that was my original intention as I only wanted the neck).

This is the model in question:

RG1570LBK.jpg

SixStringGuitars@aol.com

• Members

NEED A NEW PROJECT ?

While I'm here in Indy I decided to go through some things I have in storage, and I "dug out" this Ibanez (Musician or Artist?) body and neck. Its a neck through body model, and seems to be in good shape, other than the crappy black paint job that someone gave to it before i got it. You might be able to strip the paint successfully, as the coating is thin...or you could just paint over it. Looks like the body is mahogany core with ash(?) on top...hard to tell though. Definitely solid wood. I dont have any of the hardware for it, but i'd imagine you can find appropriate stuff on Ebay. The frets seem to be in good shape. Should be a real cool guitar for whomever decides to rebuild it.

Anyway, its just sitting here...TRADE ME SOMETHING FOR IT ! :)

GRINGO

dcp_2967.jpg

dcp_2963.jpg

dcp_2964.jpg

dcp_2962.jpg

• Members

I was planning on building a custom Strat using this body as my starting point. Long story short:

Until I tried to test fit a righty bridge into it, I had forgotten that SRV's are routed for lefty bridges DUH!

So unfortunately... this light in weight, heavy in tone body is being put on the selling block. It's an August 1996 build (50th Anni). 3-Tone Sunburst on Alder.

2wqeqeu.jpg

4hu94xz.jpg

2rgjk78.jpg

2va1u9e.jpg

40eogw6.jpg

Player condition (nice though!). 2 largest flaws are the chip in the left side bout (but, it's in the black part of the burst so it'd be REAL EASY to fix) and the clear at the neck heel is pushed in a bit from some over zealous screw driver torquing (wasn't me). My plan was to put a reverse headstock 22 fret neck on it. It REALLY sounded great when it was together. That's why I wanted to use it for my project strat. Price is $300 shipped CONUS included the original bridge! I'd easily get about $75 more selling them separately via the eBay route but, maybe somebody here wants this for their dream project!

44l2tmq.jpg

Yes, it comes with the original bar as well. Very fine shape. Minor tarnishing. One of the allen saddle height adjustment screws is stripped (still turns with judicious use of a wrench placed at an angle) and one of the phillips intonation adjustment screws is stripping (works fine with the right screwdriver). Less than a $1 in parts to replace if you so choose. I set up the saddle heights and intonation before dismantling so you could potentially just bolt it back in and voila, instant setup (other than tweaking the truss rod on whatever neck you put on the body).

SixStringGuitars@aol.com

Archived