The January SPAM Thread - No, you can't sell your new sweater (and/or socks) here.

The Eristic

• Moderators

WTB:

DeArmond Gold Tone neck pickup or other interesting neck pickup

H-H or H strat pickguard

4 nice quality Strat neck and middle pickups (no noiseless, active, or super high output stuff)

FS:

Coming soon: Ibanez RG520SQTB w/ hsc

--------------------------------------------------------

Fender Japan Short Scale Strat

EXC to EXC+

Made In Japan

'93-'94

7/8 sized Ash body (super light)

24" scale maple neck

1.5" nut width

Rosewood board

Contoured neck heel (!)

Downsized Fender Strat trem

This sucker is rare, custom order only. The pickups seem pretty hot, and it sounds wonderful. It's just...small. It is NOT a toy. It easily holds its own as a professional instrument. One of these brought $1100 on eBay a few months ago. That is just about the only other one I've seen in the year or so that I've owned it.

Pic: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/the_eristic/for_sale/short_strat_body.jpg

$500 + shipping (I think I have the bag that came with it, I'll check later tonight!)

1983 Fender "Standard American" Telecaster

VG to VG+

Cream finish w/ red tortoise guard

Alder body

Maple neck and board

Medium/slim Soft V profile

1 3/4" nut width (!)

12" radius (!)

Top loader bridge

This one has a few dings and indentations, but the only one through the finish is the one on the bottom front edge, which is visible in the pics. It has three or four very small dents on the top, and a few more small marks in various places, but nothing major. It has some fret wear on the first few frets, but it doesn't seem to cause any problems. Only other issue is that the switch, while 100% functional and noise-free, is kinda stiff.

Pics: http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/the_eristic/for_sale/83_tele/

$800 + shipping w/ tweed HSC.

Roscoe LG-3005, tobacco burst

VG to VG++

Flame maple on Spanish Cedar

7-piece maple/purpleheart neck

Bolivian, possibly Brazilian RW board

Lightweight (~8 lbs)

Custom voiced Bartolini soapbars and Bart 9-volt Preamp

Wilkinson Bridge w/ adjustable spacing

This instrument has a sweet, singing natural voice, which, while warm, is also very articulate and balanced. It is similar to mahogany, but less congested. The low B is tremendous, as is always the case with Roscoe basses. It performs amazingly in both the studio and on the stage.

It has a few dings, the three most noticeable of which are around the upper edge, and visible in the pics. It has the kind of wear you would expect to see on a well-loved and oft-played ~10 year old instrument. Nothing bad.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/the_eristic/for_sale/roscoe/

$1300 + shipping w/ Roscoe semi-soft custom case.

Akai Deep Impact

Mint in Box w/ manual, stickers, plastic wrap, etc... Only non-original item is power supply, because the store it came from removes all new power supplies and tosses them in a generic power supply box.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/the_eristic/for_sale/deep_impact.jpg

$545 shipped.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Happy New Year to all from JSD's Guitar Shack, your online source for great guitars.

Check out the site at www.jsdguitarshack.com and feel free to contact me by e-mail or phone if you have any questions or are interested in anything. Lots of great guitar in stock.

Check out the all the great styles of Dillion Electric Guitars in stock and the limited edition Custom Shop Guitars available.

Looking for a little practice amp, be sure to check out the cool new line of amps by Artec Amplifiers. Remember, FREE SHIPPING on all Artec amps within the US and Canada!

Check out the site for more info on these beauties, its an all new guitar line thats sure to please, Roxbury Custom Shop Guitars. Available in many finishes from flame tops to solid colored customs, gold tops. spalted maple top and. Feel free to contact me for more info on these or any other items on the site.

roxbury_rx90c_aw1.jpg

• Members

Mesa Single Rectifier-Series 1

Excellent condition barring a few tolex scratches. Works perfectly. Sounds awesome. Footswitch included.

Hit me up with offers. Buyer pays shipping.

Only trades I'm looking for are rosewood board Teles, Gibson SG Standards or PA equipment. But feel free to send me interesting offers. No junk!

singlerectppx8.jpg

• Members

This is a Yamaha SG700S (aka SBG700S)

$550 shipped.

Has a Seymour Duncan '59 Neck and Pearly Gates Bridge. Will include the original pickups as well.

Guitar has been set up by luthier Randy Parsons of Seattle and has very nice action.

It also has separate coil split push/pull pots for the neck and bridge for 8 different tone settings.

SG700S002.jpg

SG700S001.jpg

SG700S003.jpg

YammySGBod.jpg

YammySG700S.jpg

• Members

PM me and feel free to make offers or interesting trades. Shipping not included in prices. Paypal works fine also for everybody's protection. Interested in basses, tube amps, or other guitars if you want to trade.

I also have Schecter A-5X Celloblaster that I am on the fence about selling. Right offer I might and I can make pix available.

Squier Showmaster Sub-Sonic Baritone, set neck, reverse headstock, black sparkle. A+ condition. Well built MIK guitar. No longer made, rare. $175 plus shipping.

sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

Lotus Silverburst Les Paul, bolt on neck, 1980 model, a little rough and old. Gold pups no longer in it. Will put Dream 90s in it possibly. Best Offer.

front.jpg

MRX Dyna-comp, no sure of price yet -- used but works fine.

Fernandes Ravelle Deluxe: SD JB/Jazz Antique White (more yellow tint that picture shows), black hardware, coil tap, all factory original. Not perfect, some chips and the neck binding has a milky thing going on, but does not affect playability at all. $350 plus shipping.

ravelle1.jpg

• Members

I really hate to sell this guitar, but several unexpected bills coupled with my wife's hours at work being almost none right now says I gotta!

This is a Xaviere XV-500 guitar in just about dead mint condition. I just bought this guitar from Jay, and it is a sweet tone machine! It was a dealer demo for Guitar Fetish, but has no wear or marks on it what so ever. You can go to the Guitar Fetish site for all the specs, but briefly it's a mahagony bodied Zemaitis copy. It has a flamed maple cap, great neck with great fret work. I had a set of the GFS Dream 180 pickups put in and the guitar just screams. Both pups are coil tapped which give it a great variety of tonal flexibility. I also have the original GFS Fat Alnico pickups and can ship those with the guitar for another $50.00 (they are brand new - still have the plastic on them!). The guitar also has a brand new TKL hardshell case. Here are a couple of pics..

xv-500-2.jpg

XV500-1.jpg

The guitars run $329.00 new, plus the case runs $80.00. The guitar is in essence brand new, but since I got it on clearance, I'm passing that savings on to you.

I'm asking $275.00 shipped. I'll throw in the original new Fat Alnico pups if you want them for another $50.00 (they run $66.00 a set). It's a great deal on a great guitar. I need to sell this pretty quick, so it goes on eBay in a few days. PM me if you are interested.

• Members

fids_for_sale.jpg

Bc rich nj classic neck-thru. MIK.

used. plays super. makes a good les paul substitute. seymour duncan pickups. some scratches, two eraser tip-size dings on the right rose-stripe. 1/16" hole that bore its way from the pickup cavity (oops). comes with a case. which it isnt made for, but does funcition well in houseing this beast. has its own keys has a tear on the tolex.

$350. obo

Fullerton "surf-rocker" MIK.

it used to be a perfectly good axe. still plays well. it just had a hard life. starting with the tremelo bridge posts cracking bad enough that it would not hold tune, so dowls were glued in, and a hard-tail convertable bridge was installed. the p-90's replaced with GFS Retrotrons. those sound cool!. and a little widdleing was made on the corners so they would fit. makes a cool beater to have around if you want to pretend to be jonny ramone.

$200.obo

Bc rich warlock bronze series. orgin is questionable..

this has been my favorite beater. has an ultra-fast neck with a perfect arch for a crown. something that is not consistant with other bronze series richs.

has a bunch of crap pasted, glued on, painted on it. has a seymour duncan distortion, forged trem block, stainless saddles, grover tuners. body has been broken in half one time. has been glued together. and has held well since.

$150.obo

tele.jpg

no-namer tele guitar. fetures mini grover tuners, GFS pickups (crusader and crunchy paf) individual volume controls, tummy and forearm contours. there are cracks on the body. the finish being my first paint job, it isnt be best job, but hey, live and learn.

$150.obo

buyer pays shipping. i ship USPS being the least expensive that is offered. money orders preferred. USA transactions only.

send me a pm for any interests/questions.

• Members

2005 Squier Affinity Strat, modded with a white pearloid pickguard, chrome knobs and pickup covers and an SX Vintage colored neck. This is a $150 guitar with over $100 in upgrades.

The guitar also has a white pearloid trem cover now that is not shown in the pictures...

$125 plus shipping or make offer...

THIS GUITAR IS SOLD

• Members

2005 Squier Bullet, modded with a white pearloid pickguard, an after market bridge from eBay and a painstaking refinish job...

The finish is not perfect, but very close. There are two very small dents up by the bridge where I accidently dropped it while installing it. :freak:

$75 plus shipping or make offer...

THIS GUITAR IS SOLD

• Members

Time for these girls to find a new home where they will breathe fresh air and sing as they were created to do.

2005 MIM Fender Esquire ...SOLD!

AND/OR a dead mint Schecter c1 Plus (has a "2" stamped on the very bottom of the fretboard nearest the neck pickup.) Same deal as above ...ships with gig bag ... extra for hard case. $350 shipped to lower 48 ...

c1p.jpg

Archived