The February SPAM Thread: Spare me the sentimentality, I really just <3 gear.

The Eristic

• Members

GFS Vintage Alnico Tele Neck pup. 99.5% of leads left. Reads 5.83 on ohm meter.

$23 shipped.

406775592_e37aa12c00_o.jpg

Have more pics on request.

GFS Hot Lead Alnico Overwound Tele Bridge pup. 99.5% of leads left. Reads 9.84 on ohm meter.

$21 shipped.

406775591_27dfc5bb40_o.jpg

Have more pics on request.

Will do $40 shipped for both.

Gibson pickup. May be 490R (neck) may not be, can't say with certainty. Two conductor lead, didn't measure it, but long enough for any application. Reads 8.1 ohms on meter. If it is a neck pup, I'd wager it's pretty hot. Was paired with a S-D distorion and worked quite well...not overwhelmed.

$45 shipped

More pics on request.

406774893_4411a887fd_o.jpg

I am open to offers (within reason). Trades might be possible....don't ask what I want, tell me what you're offering...I'm open minded. Would prefer to keep it Paypal and in the U.S.. Have references listed in spam reference thread in EG. Over 500 100% positive feedbacks on ebay. PM or e-mail. modellurker at yahoo dot com.

Thanks for looking!:wave:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ive got a 1994 fender 40th anniversary american strat in black. it has a pearl pickguard h/s/s -2 duncan 1/4 pounders a gfs zebra hum. maple neck and comes with case.great condition. a few dings here and there id say very good shape for a 13 year old guitar.will sell or will trade ...so shoot me all offers for trades sale price about $600 plus shipping.ill get pics if interested trades for guitars or amps only.thanks..email is

acsd125@yahoo.com

• Members

Jackson Randy Rhoads Professional 1990 neck-thru.

DSC01364.jpg

DSC01367.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01356.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

Neck-thru, bound ebony fretboard with MOP headstock logo and sharkies.

Maple neck, poplar wings.

EMG 81s in bridge/neck (pictures show old pickups)

Color is dark crimson/burgundy.

Bridge has been professionally fitted by previous owner. It's a Fury Guitars high-mass fixed bridge - great sustain, stability, and easy adjustment.

Comes with molded Jackson case.

I'm looking for about $700 shipped, but I'm open to offers. Just let me know!

• Members

Ibanez RG1570L

Pretty good condition, the only real blemishes are some mystery scratches on the back. Everything else that looks like scrapes and scuffs are just reflections or are from the guitar needing to be polished. You can tell from the dust on the headstock that I never play the thing... I just can't get used to a floating tremolo. The pickups are EMGs (81, S, 85). It has some slight flame in the neck; doesn't affect anything, but looks kinda cool. It also appears to have some sort of tremolo stabilizer installed (basically a stick inside one of the springs). I'm not sure if it makes a difference or not, it was in there when I bought the guitar. Overall, it's about an 8/10. If it didn't have the scratches on the back, it would be a 9/10. I will include a generic hardshell case to ship it in. $650 shipped to continental US, add 3.5% for Paypal.

dsc01791fj2.jpg

dsc01793redey3.jpg

dsc01794dh6.jpg

dsc01796lb1.jpg

• Members

peachfuzz.jpg

Brand new Peach Fuzz, just purchased this thing a few weeks back and while it's a hell of a fuzz pedal, I just can't find any use for it in my music :( It does a perfect lo-fi kind of sound, and it's packed with a lot of attitude. Has it's original box and papers.

Make me an offer by PM or email :cool:

• Members

Less than 3 hours left on this one!

She plays really well and I know I'm going to regret selling this one!
:mad:

6d76_1.JPG

ON EBAY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250088080188&rd=1&rd=1

Just under 3 hours left! I've also got some old acoustic guitars in my other auctions - check those out too! Thank you

• Members

Check Sig!

-Epiphone Classic w/ EMG 81-85. New Sprezel tuners, Plays awesome. (link in sig) $300

-4x G12 65's, looking to trade up from some different speakers.

-Egnater 4 channel footswitch. BRAND NEW! Make me an offer.

• Members

Looking for trade offers on my 1964 Gibson Melody Maker Double-Cut w/ Case. Looks 100% stock (even the tuners). Bought it several years ago, and the seller indicated it was stock. Has plenty of finish checking, some chipping at the top of the headstock (serial still visible), and it's fair share of dings and honest playwear. No headstock or neck pocket breaks (repaired or otherwise). The prices of these Melody Makers has been skyrocketing, so either start your vintage collection or improve your existing one with this sweet hunk of 43-year old mahogany and rosewood! Sounds like beautiful rock n' roll through my Marshalls and BadCat.

melodymaker.jpg

melodymakerclose.jpg

melodymakerback.jpg

• Members

F spaced PAF PROS from Dimarzio neck and bridge both black only a few weeks old i lost the receipt so I cant get a exchange from Dimarzio these are strong pickups ,modern buckers,nice and clear with ballsy crunch when pushed,I was looking more for a vintage sound so these have to go.I paid 65.00 a pop at good ol Guitar center Im looking for 110.00 per the pair includes shipping

Fender Squier Strat neck,very nice shape 70.00 includes shipping

Fender Squier Strat body very nice shape 45.00 includes shipping

Squier Strat white pickguard,bridge,and electronics including pups 45.00 includes shipping

Dean EVO noir all black Les Paul shape,few small scratches awesome player

with musicians friend hardshell case 250.00 shipping extra

Fender Telecaster American vintage 3 saddle brass bridge complete 25.00.shipping included

Alamo Capri tube amp little dusty some humming could use some work,has some wicked distorion. 3 tubes 1 10 inch speaker 100.00 shipping 25.00

• Members

FS/FT: Homebrew Electronics Power Screamer

Excellent condition, no dings/dents. Works perfectly...just not my deal.

$145 shipped in the Con US OR...

I'd like a Vexter Box-O-Rock, Verbzilla, or something else very cool, equal in quality/value.

IMG_0154-1.jpg

IMG_0156-1.jpg

• Members

Fender Nashville Telecaster. Less than 2 months old, in perfect shape. Comes with Fender gig bag. great guitar, just can't get along with a maple fretboard for some reason, go figure, lol.

trying to get 525.00 or best offer. if you ahve a PRS Se singlecut or a G&L ASAT Tribute I'd listen to trades + cash.

1-8-07006edited.jpg

• Members

Only reason these are going is because I picked up another guitar or two (soon to come) and just want to free up some funds.

Both guitars are incredible and in mint condition, and come with ESP HSC

Horizon NT-II

Neck thru

ebony fingerboard

dual EMG 85's with 18v mod

$1150 Shipped in CONUS

(click for larger pics, sorry only one of the upgraded pups)

th_newgit009.jpg

th_thefam014.jpg

th_thefam010.jpg

th_thefam009.jpg

Eclipse VTB

Ebony fingerboard

$1100 Shipped

85/81 EMG's

th_newgit020.jpg

th_newgit019.jpg

• Members

Sonycamerapics149.jpg

Sonycamerapics156.jpg

Sonycamerapics154.jpg

Sonycamerapics152.jpg

Sonycamerapics150.jpg

Sonycamerapics160.jpg

This is a Les Paul copy. Bought it to fix it up. It's routed for P90's. Comes with off brand bridge, and tail. Truss rod cover (says standard) Odd shaped pick guard, but I'd just buy a real Gibson one. Its a solid build, no issues that I can tell, except a finish blem that I took the picture of. It's all gold flake, real binding. Looks like it's ready to be loaded and wired up. All the routing is done, and screw holes have been started. I don't have the time to put it together so I'm selling. I wish I could tell you it's a great player but it's never been played by me before. It's been sitting for about a month or so. The horn is a bit "off" but everything else looks very close to my own Gibson. Neck is straight and truss rod works. Asking $260 shipped. No case, but it will be packed well. Also will consider trades. See below.

Sonycamerapics167.jpg

Sonycamerapics165.jpg

Sonycamerapics162.jpg

M-Audio Black box. Like new. I love it but my computer lost a driver and now I don't have sound at all. I lost the cd to install my driver so I cant use this black box anymore. When I was able to use it I got the "reloaded" version. Everything you need is here for the black box, cd's, software, ect. Comes with the food switch. Like brand new. Looking for $150 shipped.

Trades... Well I'm looking for a nice Digitech Jam Man, chorus pedal, and or pedal board. Also looking for a Marshall valve state amp (8100) or (8200). If you have something let me know, maybe we can work out a deal, (within reason).

• Members

EMG 85, quick connect. I don't like it in the neck position like most do. I need something brighter, like another 81, a 60, 60A, H, HA, or even an 89 since it has the single coil option. TRADE ONLY.

Anderson H2+. Great shape and long leads. You have no idea how good a split humbucker can sound until you try one of these. Tom Anderson's most requested and best selling bridge humbucker. $55 shipped

Duncan Designed HB103 set, Chrome covered: $34 for both. Pulled out of a Schecter. Modeled after the Duncan Distortion, but to me they sound fatter.

EMG Afterburner system. Includes battery clip, battery holder, stereo jack, and quick connect. Works with passive pickups. $18 shipped.

I need a neck EMG, so let me know if you wanna trade for an 81, 60, 60A, H, HA, 89, or Livewire Classic or Mustaine neck.

Any other cool stuff, just let me know.

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

• Members

"Back to the old drawing board" spam.........

Just bought this set of EMG-HZ 's for my baritone project - and they're too damn big! (and I'm not hacking out any more wood). Decent shape, and they come with the quick connects and full length leads. Make me a decent offer - i might trade for other pickups, as long as they have 4 conductor leads.

emg006.jpg

emg002.jpg

Oh yeah, still have these too:

Bill Lawrence USA 500XL pair - in excellent condition with long 4- conductor leads (11" each). Surprisingly versatile when split! $80 for the set, shipped and Paypalled in the lower 48.

lawrence1.jpg

GFS 59 humbucker set - we all know what these are copies of. Well made, good sounding PAF style, uncovered. These are from the very early days of Guitar Fetish, so the back plates do not have the GFS brand stamped in them. About 8" of single conductor plus ground lead. $30.00 for both, shipped and Paypalled in the lower 48.

gfs59-1.jpg

Archived