The February SPAM Thread: Spare me the sentimentality, I really just <3 gear.

The Eristic

• Moderators

WTB:

DeArmond Gold Tone neck pickup or other interesting neck pickup

H-H or H strat pickguard

Harmonic Design or Fralin neck and middle Strat pickups

FS:

--------------------------------------------------------

USA BC Rich ST-III project

Lightning Sky graphic

S-S-H configuration, don't know if the pickups are stock or not

3 micro toggles, one for each pickup

Oiled maple neck w/ rosewood board (these old BCR necks feel wonderful!)

Alder, maybe basswood body?

Locking nut and licensed floyd

Black hardware

This is definitely a project guitar. The body and neck are in good condition (some dings and gunk on the body, a couple insignificant indentations on the neck), though both in need of a good cleaning, and the electronics work fine. The frets are in really good shape for a guitar of this age, with only very minimal wear.

The reasons it is a project:

Tone pot, while functional (last time I tested it, anyway) has one side of the split shaft broken off

Nut has been messed with by a previous owner (see pics) - replaced with one that does not appear to be tall enough and poorly shimmed, screws are definitely not original, pads are missing

Fine tuners on E, A, D are missing

Needs knobs

Dirty

Though I really love old BCRs, I don't have the time to fix it up, so it's got to go.

Pics: http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/the_eristic/for_sale/bcr_stIII/

$150 + shipping

Ibanez RG520QSTB w/ hsc

Specs are as follows:

MIJ

'01

Mahogany body

Quilted Sapele top

Trans Blue finish

Maple Super Wizard neck (Wizard + 3-piece construction) w/ IR board

Jumbo frets

AANJ (All-Access Neck Joint, for the non-Ibanez buffs)

Cosmo Black hardware

Edge trem (with bar!)

Ibanez V7 & V8 pickups

5-way switching

One volume, one tone

Cosmetic condition is VG, with a few small imperfections in the finish around the edges and typical hazing/pick scratches for a used guitar. Two small/medium chips through the finish on the rear lower edge, though they just serve to expose some nice looking mahogany. Neck and hardware are great, though it is missing the knob for the tone pot. I am installing a new volume pot, because the current one is dirty. If you'd rather DIY it, I'll still include the part. Everything else seems to work perfectly.

These are pretty darn rare. The 520 is one of the very few RGs to feature a mahogany body. The mahogany on this one is rather nice looking, too. The humbucker tones are much bigger and rounder than the typical basswood RG, and the split tones are strong and articulate. Guitar will include an Ibanez form-fit Deluxe Molded hardshell case in excellent condition.

Pic here (more will be added soon): http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/the_eristic/for_sale/rg520qstb/

$460 + shipping

Fender Japan Short Scale Strat

EXC to EXC+

Made In Japan

'93-'94

7/8 sized Ash body (super light)

24" scale maple neck

1.5" nut width

Rosewood board

Contoured neck heel (!)

Downsized Fender Strat trem

This sucker is rare, custom order only. The pickups seem pretty hot, and it sounds wonderful. It's just...small. It is NOT a toy. It easily holds its own as a professional instrument. One of these brought $1100 on eBay a few months ago. That is just about the only other one I've seen in the year or so that I've owned it.

Pics: http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/the_eristic/for_sale/short_strat/

$500 + shipping

1983 Fender "Standard American" Telecaster

VG to VG+

Cream finish w/ red tortoise guard

Alder body

Maple neck and board

Medium/slim Soft V profile

1 3/4" nut width (!)

12" radius (!)

Top loader bridge

This one has a few dings and indentations, but the only one through the finish is the one on the bottom front edge, which is visible in the pics. It has three or four very small dents on the top, and a few more small marks in various places, but nothing major. It has some fret wear on the first few frets, but it doesn't seem to cause any problems. Only other issue is that the switch, while 100% functional and noise-free, is kinda stiff.

Pics: http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/the_eristic/for_sale/83_tele/

$750 + shipping w/ tweed HSC.

Roscoe LG-3005, tobacco burst

VG to VG++

Flame maple on Spanish Cedar

7-piece maple/purpleheart neck

Bolivian, possibly Brazilian RW board

Lightweight (~8 lbs)

Custom voiced Bartolini soapbars and Bart 9-volt Preamp

Wilkinson Bridge w/ adjustable spacing

This instrument has a sweet, singing natural voice, which, while warm, is also very articulate and balanced. It is similar to mahogany, but less congested. The low B is tremendous, as is always the case with Roscoe basses. It performs amazingly in both the studio and on the stage.

It has a few dings, the three most noticeable of which are around the upper edge, and visible in the pics. It has the kind of wear you would expect to see on a well-loved and oft-played ~10 year old instrument. Nothing bad.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/the_eristic/for_sale/roscoe/

ON HOLD.

Akai Deep Impact

Mint in Box w/ manual, stickers, plastic wrap, etc... Only non-original item is power supply, because the store it came from removes all new power supplies and tosses them in a generic power supply box.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/the_eristic/for_sale/deep_impact.jpg

$545 shipped.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Want to trade my Bigsby B3 (ES-355 type) for a B7 (Les Paul type).

Also want to trade my Pete Biltoft/Vintage Vibe SP-90 set. They are supposed to be Strat-sized P-90s, but they are basically like the biggest, ballsiest Strat pickups you could ever hope for. They come with a tortoise shell pickguard.

• Members

JSD's Guitar Shack, your online source for great guitars.

Check out the site at www.jsdguitarshack.com and feel free to contact me by e-mail or phone if you have any questions or are interested in anything. Lots of great guitar in stock.

Check out the all the great styles of Dillion Electric Guitars in stock and the limited edition EVH style Custom Shop Guitars available.

Looking for a little practice amp, be sure to check out the cool new line of amps by Artec Amplifiers. Remember, FREE SHIPPING on all Artec amps within the US and Canada!

Check out the site for more info on these beauties, its an all new guitar line thats sure to please, Roxbury Custom Shop Guitars. Available in many finishes from flame tops to solid colored customs, gold tops, spalted maple tops and others. Feel free to contact me for more info on these or any other items on the site.

roxbury_rx80p901.jpg

• Members

For Sale:

Fender Pro Jr. Amplifier. In excellent condition. No damage, and everything works as it should. $210 shipped

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f63/guitar_stuff/DSCF0311.jpg

Prices include shipping to the 48 continental United STates. I will not ship internationally. I will accept Paypal, cashier's checks, money orders, or personal checks. However, I will wait a week or more for a personal check to clear the bank before shipping.

PM if interested.

• Members

This is a late 80s MIJ fender strat with a slightly relic'd neck (created by actual playing)

the only mod is that I swapped the black roller string trees for a set of gold american string posts, but the original trees will come with the guitar.

SOLD !! thanks for the interest :love:

• Members

This is a mid 90's beauty you know the specs ... fine Japanese quality ... comes with Black pickguard too ... only mod is the bridge pickup has been swapped for an aftermarket pup with a little higher output

I don't know the specs on the pup ... bought the guitar this way.

I'm looking for $585 plus shipping. More pix are available.

mij-52-ri.jpg

• Members

Lite Ash Strat in great condition

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/mareke/

$ 455 free shipping ....

includes:

Fender contour hard case

Leather strap w/ duncan strap locks

tremelo bar & extra springs

Shielded pick guard (pickguard some scratching)

Replaced cheap PU selector switch w/ usa made

Birdseye maple neck, modern c grip, with some v feel. 9.5 radius, m-j frets.

2 point modern tremelo bridge

3 SD alnico single coil pickups

Tone/vol dials changed to vintage white

Weight about 6.5lbs

100% ebay feedback & other references available

$ 450...free shipping .... listing on Ebay this weekend(feb 12th) at higher price.....

Special pre-ebay price $ 430 !!! ship still free

liteashstrat.jpg

• Members

This breaks my heart, but I lost my job 2 months ago and started my own company, so times are not easy, and some guitars have to go. There may be more to come pretty soon, too :(

ON HOLD Daphne Blue Fender MIM Strat Classic 50s w/ Fender Deluxe padded gigbag ($450) pics

Sunburst Fender James Burton Telecaster MIM w/ Fender gigbag ($450) - pics (Case not included)

ON HOLD Godin XTSA w/ Seymour Duncan pickups and flame top w/ gorgeous Godin HSC ($699) - Pics

Daphne Blue tele with GFS pickups ($399) - pics - build

US Fender Strat w/ Jimmie Vaughan pickup assembly green ($475) - build - Soundclips

Danelectro U2, aquaburst ($250) - pics - more pics

ON HOLD Sage green Fender Strat w. Seymour Duncan hot rails bridge pickup, MIM ($299) - pics

Shipping extra, contact me for a quote. Paypal accepted, but add 3%.

Offers welcome, but be reasonable ;)

Trades are not my priority as I am trying to raise some capital to help fund my business, but I will listen to all offers.

Thanks!

• Members

FS/ FT: Compact 212 Cab W/ Celestions

This is a relatively compact 212 cab loaded with two 16 ohm Celestion G12H-80 speakers, wired for 8 ohms. it's in excellent condition; the only tolex issue are the slight imprints left on the top by an amp head's rubber feet...barely noticeable. I bought this cab a little while ago to use with my Power Block. Then I bought another tube amp, so this cab has to go.

It has been treated very gently. 3/4" plywood (birch?) Brown tolex with oxblood-ish brown-ish grille, & black hardware. Excellent condition. Solid construction. 8ohms.

Asking $200 plus shipping or would trade for:

A decent small to medium mixer (6 or more XLR inputs) in great shape...OR

Some kind of mixer rack like a "gig rig" with 10 spaces for a mixer on top and four to six spaces underneath. ATA-like(?)

OR...One night with Jennifer Love Hewitt and a bottle of extra virgin olive oil (preferred).

Road Case not included.

Dimensions: 27"w X 15 3/4" h X 10 1/2 d

Cab1.jpg

cab2.jpg

IMG_0011-2.jpg

IMG_0010-2.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

• Members

GIBSON LP Special Faded

Very good condition. Plays great. Has a couple of thin spots in the finish near the pickups, this just adds to the mojo. Pickups have been swapped. It now has a L500XL in the bridge and an Anderson H-1 in the neck. Includes a hardshell case. Asking $500 with free shipping ,CONUS only.

LP_special.jpg

lp1.jpg

lp2.jpg

• Members

For Sale: NIB Red Nelsonic LP Copy...Mahagony Neck and Body. 1/2 inch Maple cap on body. MIK Alnico 5 HB PUs (Wilkonson's ???) and Grover Hardware.

As Nelsonic is no more the nearest in Price/Quality LP clone that I know of pricewise is a $450-$550 Agile:love: I'm asking the old Nelsonic Price of $320 and $30 shipping. Thanks, Brian:wave:

• Members

• Members

Yamaha SG700S (aksa SBG700S)

$550 Shipped

Modified with Seymour Duncan '59 Neck and Pearly Gate bridge. Will include original pickups. Has separate push/pull pots for splitting the neck and/or bridge pickups. Pickup installation and setup by Randy Parsons, luthier, Seattle.

The original MSRP on this model according to MF was $1,399

SG700S002.jpg

SG700S003.jpg

YammySGBod.jpg

YammySG700S.jpg

• Members

Aria Pro II-

Matsumoku made 80's metal monster. Reverse hockey-stick headstock and a Floyd Rose for all your spandexed hair-banging needs. $170

Rogue "Beatle" guitar. It looks like another guitar, but there are 330 reasons why I can't say which one. ....$475

Pics coming soon.

• Members

Two Fury Zero Pole (ZP) pickups.

More information on these can be found at http://www.furyguitar.com/pickups.htm . They sound really great and don't get much unwanted feedback or microphonics - reason I'm selling is because I'm going active.

$180 for both, shipped. Or make me an offer.

DSC01361.jpg

Picture shows them still attached on my RR. I'll have them removed by next Friday - guitar's at the shop.

Archived