The February SPAM Thread: Spare me the sentimentality, I really just <3 gear.

The Eristic

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey everyone, wanting to fiddle around with effects more, so I want to get a Guitar Port and V-amp2 to sup my MagicStomp and XT. Will pay $50 shipped for each or $100 if you have both. PM me and we can work it out?

Also wanted, a Ric to keep my 330/12 company. Maybe a 620 or 650 or one of those maligned Lenon reissues? Will pay upto ~800 .

Could also use some high-quality speakers for a 4X12 cab, so long as they work and sound great condition is secondary. Would pay upto 40 each.

Generally willing to take a look at any really insane deal so if you feel you are selling at a wacked out price PM or e-mail me.

• Members

I have a decent MM HD-130 4X10 tube amp. Its in decent shape with some scuffed tolex and a couple of grille cloth tears. It is on rollers that roll well. If you now anyhting about this amp you know it is basically a Super Reverb. Has 4 6CA7 power tubes solid state preamp amd a 12ax7 for a phase inverter. Great Fender spring reverb. Also has a 1/2 power switch to go from 130W to 65W. These were Leos other great line of amps. Works great and sound great. The tremolo is dodgy and will require attention to work correctly. Has original foot switch. I am looking to trade it for a Marshall AVT or possibly something else. I can send pictures and will post some here soon. Just remember...this thing is LOUD!!!!

• Members

Two Fury Zero Pole boutique guitar pickups - the ZP-8 Type R and ZP-15 Custom. These pickups feature a special hollow pole construction that eliminates unwanted feedback and microphonics and gives great output.

You can find more info on them at http://www.furyguitar.com/pickups.htm and http://www.furyguitar.com/reviews.htm.

DSC01361.jpg

Pic shows them while they were on my RR. They're removed now.

They retail new for $148 each - I'll sell them for 150 for both, plus shipping. They're in excellent condition with pots and wiring, ready to set up.

• Members
Hey all, I work at Chandler Guitars. DAT Cases who had been manufacturing our cases for us for years went out of business, which means we're switching over to a new company for cases. We have some of the previous cases - New, they're rectangular, not "guitar shaped", in blonde or black tolex. If you own a Chandler guitar, you probably have one. The tolex is very durable. Cool looking cases. Spring latches. They were made in Canada.

Anyway, I said I'd like to pass the good deal along to my fellow TGP'ers, so I got the go-ahead to sell them pretty cheap. $75 each plus shipping (estimated at $15 to $20). They list for $175 but we all know nobody pays list. Street price at The Fiend was $100.

10 Cases Available

And of course, all you comedians, guitars not included
:NUTS

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

I sent you a PM - put me down for 2 please!

DK

• Members
Updated some stuff!

- Asking $150 shipped CONUS, please add 3% for Paypal.

I'm sure you know all about this already.
:)

toneportUX2.jpg

I took the unit out of the box to look at it, but it never left the plastic bag it was in. Nothing was installed and everything that came with the unit is included, manual, etc...

Thanks!

• Members

2001 Butterscotch R8 with barely any playing time on it I am the original owner. This guitar has never left my

home. Excellent condition with RS Electronics Kit Upgrade and burstbuckers replacing the original Classic 57

pickups and a professionally replaced nut. Only blemishes are 2 minor surface scratches by the back plate. One of

the pictures has them circled. COA Goodie Bag and Custom Shop Case included. This guitar screams only selling to

finance a R9. Some of the pics show more red in them than the guitar actually has in person. Picture f3.jpg (first

embedded picture) is very close to the actual color. Weighs exactly 8 LBs

$3000.00 including ground shipping to the lower 48 states.

No trades NO PAYPAL....

Excellent References on Request

Here are a bunch of pictures:

This web page has 3 that acurately show the color:

http://edlavolpe.com/guitars/2001_r8_butterscotch.htm

Here are some embedded pics

f3.jpg

f1jpg

f2.jpg

cl2.jpg

c1.jpg

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

hs.jpg

l1.jpg

r1.jpg

Thanks for looking

SBS

SimonBarSinister99@excite.com

• Members

2003 Fender USA Telecaster S/H
Fender USA Telecaster with HardShell Case in Chrome Blue. Has stock Fender Humbucker in the bridge and a Duncan Hot

Rails for Telecaster in the bridge position. Guitar is in Mint Condition.

$650.00 including ground shipping to the lower 48 states. No trades NO PAYPAL....

Pictures:

Tele-1.jpg

Tele-2.jpg

Tele-3.jpg

Tele-4.jpg

Tele-5.jpg

Blues Jr...

I have a brand new Blues Jr for Sale complete with Paper Work, original box and tags...

$325.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. No Trades or PayPal

Excellent References on request....

Thanks for looking

SBS

SimonBarSinister99@excite.com

• Members

For sale is my 2006 Anderson Classic in Firemist Gold. This guitar is in mint shape save one small dent on the middle back of the guitar (I have a super big pic pof this but to see it, the pic is too big tp post..it's really very small and only in the finish). I've listed the rest of the specs below straight from the Anderson web site and as you can see it comes with everything...even the original box! I'll take $1699 + shipping obo. email timheerebout@gmail.com or pm me

Trades considered inside Canada...especially interested in Relic'd strat or tele type guitars! I might also consider partial trades on cool, nickle covered humbuckers

Model - Classic
Body Finish - Firemist Gold
Body Wood - Alder
Neck Wood - Hard Rock Maple
Neck Finish - Satin Finish
Nutwidth - 1 11/16 in
Frets - Heavy
Back Shape - '62 Roundback
Hardware - Chrome
Bridge - Vintage Tremolo Power Bridge
Pickguard - Aged White
Pickups - VA1 VA1R VA2
Switching - 5 Way, Pull Adds Bridge, Vintage Voicing
Strings - .010-.046 Elixir strings
Comments -

BFTS

anderson010ri6.jpg

• Members

Just putting this out there i prefer the sound of a 81 it is brighter and not as thick as the 707 the 707 is plenty bright but i prefer a brighter tone that the 707 produces which is like a 85.

it has to be quick connect and i hope that we can trade just pups instead of all the hardware

• Members

Up for sale/trade is my 1970's pre-lawsuit Ibanez Les Paul copy.

These guitars go for more than 700 dollars on ebay.

The headstock has been modified to look like a gibson one (I bought it from a shop like that, I've been told that it was an ibanez they changed).

The guitar is not in pristine condition. It plays perfectly, there is still quite a lot of fret life. The backplate with "made in japan" has been painted red but can be taken out if needed.

There are a few chips on the body, you can probably see on the pics.

The pickups are tom anderson ones h3 in the bridge and h1 in the neck (with a coil tap on the neck).

I'm asking for 300 GBP or make me a good offer. Any serious offer considered.

I will throw in a pair of Seymour Duncan 59s in it, previously fitted into the guitar.

IMG_0019_resize.jpg

IMG_0017_resize.jpg

IMG_0020_resize.jpg

IMG_0030_resize.jpg

IMG_0029_resize.jpg

IMG_0026_resize.jpg

I would prefer to have this done within UK, and preferably around London but I'm open to international shipping (up to buyer)

• Members
Hi all:

Will consider
Trade for a comparable Telecaster
. I have a
Gibson Flying V Faded (Made IN USA)
only about 3 months old in like new condition with a Gibson USA Gig bag. I will ship double boxed in the original boxes from Gibson. I'm asking $500. shipped in the Continental United States. I'll accept Paypal or Money Order.

Thanks

GibsonFlyingVFaded001.jpg
GibsonFlyingVFaded003.jpg
GibsonFlyingVFaded005.jpg
GibsonFlyingVFaded006.jpg
GibsonFlyingVFaded012.jpg
GibsonFlyingVFaded011.jpg
GibsonFlyingVFaded014.jpg

Dave PM sent.

• Members

Hi all,

I've got a USA soloist for trade mint shape with case. Looking for trades partial to ESPs not ltds, Fender strat with Floyd Rose, or Jackson Kellys or a Phil Collen PC1.

Just PM me with what ya got! :) Crap pics but its a pain to get the flames to show up, I'll get better if needed.

Archived