i just fell in love

Athiest_Peace

• Members

Gotta say, I just fell in love with her too. No way can I afford another mistress right now though.

Quick stupid question - What's the dif between a P90 and a P100 in both construction and sound?

• Members

I'm with ya on that one! A pawn shop by my house had that same color (same guitar pretty much) a couple of years ago and I was tempted to get it except someone had spilled what appeared to be paint thinner on the body and screwed the finish up in a few places. Still sounded amazing!

• Members

Buy some shiny jewelry and dangle it in front of her for a few seconds... then toss it to the couch and when she runs after it and has her attention focused on said shiny stuff, grab your new axe and run swiftly to your music room and place it on the stand, then proceed quickly to the bathroom and close the door... pretend to do some business in there and come back out. When she asks what happened just say you weren't feeling good. If your wife is like mine, she doesn't pay enough attention to notice yet another guitar mixed with all the other guitars you don't need. Works every time... :lol:

• Members

Even the wife thinks it's a beauty,:love: but she says we have other priorities, :blah: but if I sell a guitar I can get it.:mad: I don't wanna get rid of guitars, i'm trying to get a collection that's a tenth of Bbreakers collection in my music room.:thu:

Edit: Wouldn't that look great next to my blue LP? ( see avatar)

Archived