NGD: Fine, Vester & Aria

ArKay

• Members

Haven't done one of those in ages, but I think this is stuff you don't see every day so here come...

Even though it may look like a pawn shop deal it's actually a new guitar. It's made by a little known company called Fine. I couldn't find much information on the brand, nor on the guitar itself. You don't see those often. Only thing I could find was a weird eBay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320017266956

I don't think it's made by Kawai nor do I believe that it's worth the $880 he's asking for it :D Paid $260 for mine, new. It's a nice guitar, but it has some flaws. The extra screw holes under the pickguard don't bother me much, but the nut isn't slotted deeply enough for the zero fret so it sounds like a sitar... Gotta get me some nut files. It's in sparkle black which doesn't quite show on the pics.

fine1_001.png

fine1_002.png

fine1_003.png

fine1_004.png

fine1_005.png

Next is a Vester Voyager tele. It was made in the late 90's and is a fun little guitar. I've been lusting for another tele for quite some time. It's in a dark metallic blue color even though it looks greenish on the pictures.

vestervoyager_001.png

vestervoyager_002.png

vestervoyager_003.png

• Members

They all look like "fine" guitars to me!!!
:p

Great looking guitars!! How does that tele sound???

I really didn't have much time for playing with them, been very busy during the last 2 weeks :( Either work or sleep. Even had to leave the house and work at another company :eek:

I like though what I heard when I plugged it in. Nice, clean pickups. I'll send you clips when I have found some time to breathe here.

• Members

I spotted one of those in a pawn shop this weekend...didn't check it out personally, but wondered about it. This one was yellow....ish....

Nice... (Wild)cats show up on eBay Germany every other week and people usually ignore them :D The RS II Wildcats are great value! I don't think I would buy another plywood Cat, but probably more Wildcats. That's the only guitar I have more than 1 of. :thu:

• Members

I've heard of Vester, and of course Aria, but never Fine. Looks like it has tons of personality. Have you figured out which switches control take off and landing yet? :D

And I think you're finally into the 'we require a couch shot' category now, Arkay. You have some kewl stuff....

Larry

Archived