The March SPAM Thread: Make March the Month of Mr. (Von) Mises!

The Eristic

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hey everyone..im thinking of getting rid of my 1981 jcm 800 2203.
im in the market for trades, either amps of the same caliper(sunn model t ;) maybe)
or guitars..i really am looking for a jazzmaster or high end strat.
although im open to all offers
-as i said its a 1981 marshall jcm 800 2203.
-4x6550 power tubes
-new ohm and voltage selector switches(installed by jerry pof fja mods)
aside from that all original no holes etc.
-looks great plays great, never had a problem
pics below(before the new ohm and volt selector)
send me those offers.pm me or send to sonicexcess2002@yahoo.com
thanks

adamsamps008-1.jpg
adamsamps011.jpg
adamsamps010.jpg
adamsamps009.jpg

• Members

Parker P-44

Bought new in Dec 2005. Rarely played since then :cry: .

Specs:
(http://www.parkerguitars.com/code/models/models_pseries_p44_specs.asp for complete specs)
Mahogany body
Maple neck
Ebony fretboard
Grover 18:1 Tuners
2x HB Parker Stinger + Coil Tap
Fishman Piezo system in the fulcrum-style trem
Transparent Red

Comes with heavy duty gig bag and strap. Stand pictured is not incl.

Awesome guitar with amazing tonal options, but I just don't have space and need the funds for a new drum kit.

$500 shipped in Canada or ConUS, or best offer.

parker.jpg

• Members

Got this on my IM strat purchase, realized I don't need it and that I was spending more time setting it up than playing my lovely new guitar.

Comes in case with original tool, manual and two style trem screws so it fits OFR type trems or Ibanez lo-pro style.

• Members

Doesn't get enough attention, time to send her to a new home.

Tradition MTP-350 w/ HSC

stock pickups replaced.

refitted with push/pull volume and tone knobs to engage split coil for each pickup.

neck P/U: 8.0k - Alnico 5 - enamel wire

bridge P/U: 14.7k - Alnico 5 - poly wire

pickups are handwound, made in the USA.

please email [ m.s.stanfield AT gmail DOT com ] if interested.

$350 USD

(Tobacco Burst, not orange.. scroll for better picture)

dscf0296pt2.jpg

dscf0298ds5.jpg

dscf0304bg7.jpg

dscf0306cw8.jpg

dscf0312vm8.jpg

• Members

FS: size Large Iron Maiden 'Killers' t-shirt
Black, with Eddie on the front with the bloody hatchet, and says "KILLERS" on the back
$10 includes shipping

FS: My ESP LTD Ec-1000 is still for sale, $600, with a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates in the neck and a Seymour Duncan Custom Custom in the bridge instead of the stock pickups. It has one small ding on the bottom, but it's not bad.

FT: Also I have an Electro Harmonix Big Muff,
want to trade for an Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff.

FS: Also have a Gibson P-94T pickup, $30.

anyone selling an Esp standard Eclipse?
PM me to let me know if you're down.

• Members
ALL THINGS MOST GO: anything still here in a few days is going to e bay, i'll consider any reasonable offers!!!

-fender MIM strat, black w/maple board: $280 shipped with factory hardcase

guitar is in pretty good shape, has a few dings/scratches on the top, the pickgaurd is scratched up pretty good...you can sorta see where the dings in the top are, nothing bad...the pickgaurd scratches won't photograph but they are there, and are more than your typical light pick scratches

strat1.jpg

strat2.jpg

strat3.jpg

strat4.jpg

http://disvisioned.net/clips/gear/strat5.jpg

http://disvisioned.net/clips/gear/strat6.jpg

-line 6 pod 2.0: SOLD to BrendanO

-M audio fast track: $45 shipped

the 1/4" input has never worked on this unit, i have no idea why but the XLR/mic input works fine...for an extra $10 i have a 15' xlr-to-1/4" cable i'll throw in so you can use that in place of the 1/4" input

-ltd ec 300 with emg 81/85 set & gig bag: $375 shipped OBO
good condition overall, has an ugly ding in the back but looks very nice up front...pickups are quick connnect so you can swap them around easily

ec1.jpg

ec2.jpg

ec4.jpg

ec5.jpg

ec6.jpg

ec7.jpg

-emg hz h1 pickups make offer

i've got a bag of 4 of these i think, and i may have a single coil in there as well...make me some kinda offer

• Members

Looking to trade or sell the following guitar for either $250 shipped or for a set-neck 2 humbucker guitar like an LP copy or SG copy.

- Late 90s MIM Standard Stratocaster
- Great one piece maple neck.
- Body has been replaced with a very nice Mighty Mite solid ash, 2 color sunburst body. Body has SUPER visible grain and is solid ash...no veneer or black overspray like on regular MIM sunburst bodies.
- All other components from a regular MIM late 90s Strat.
- Bridge is set flush against body and 5 springs installed in rear cavity.
- Set up with 10s at the moment.
- I do have the back trem cover and tremolo bar, just not pictured.
- It has been used, and has little scratches here and there, but nothing that'd show up on camera. And there is the smallest crack in the wood of the neck right behind the nut and in between the truss rod adjustment. You'd never notice it if I didn't tell you and there's never been an issue with it. Just making you aware if it, to be perfectly honest.
- Very nice Strat sound, in a classic appearance (2-tone ash and maple)!

Let me know what you have. I'm, again, mostly interested in LP knockoffs (Agile 3000 series, older Corts, Ibanezes, etc.). I'm also willing to add cash to sweeten the deal for a nicer axe, especially a Gibson SG faded or LP faded special. Even like the Epiphone G400 vintage SG copies. Prefer the satin finishes.

Lastly, may be willing to trade for a MIM Standard Strat with rosewood board and alder/poplar body. I could get a H-H guard put in my humbuckers! Let me know what you have.

Email me at mvanhorn@holmdelschools.org
-Mark

feb16014sn6.jpg
feb16015de8.jpg
feb16016tp9.jpg
feb16017tz7.jpg
feb16019gl2.jpg

• Members
hey everyone..im thinking of getting rid of my 1981 jcm 800 2203.

im in the market for trades, either amps of the same caliper(sunn model t
;)
maybe)

or guitars..i really am looking for a jazzmaster or high end strat.

although im open to all offers

-as i said its a 1981 marshall jcm 800 2203.

-4x6550 power tubes

-new ohm and voltage selector switches(installed by jerry pof fja mods)

aside from that all original no holes etc.

-looks great plays great, never had a problem

pics below(before the new ohm and volt selector)

send me those offers.pm me or send to
sonicexcess2002@yahoo.com

thanks

PMed ya

• Members

Carvin CT6M,Mid'06, S.D Phat Cat neck,GFS Fat PAF Bridge.The Pics still show a set of Phat Cats but I swapped the bridge for GFS.
Stainless Jumbo Frets,Birdseye Maple board,and headstock overlay
For clarification,no body alterations were done to fit those pups,it was ordered with un-painted pickup cavities.Need some quick cash for my impending divorce,and its the most expensive piece of gear I own.
$1100 shipped with original Hardshell Case.
CT6M2.jpg

• Members

This is a Holland Lil' Jimi 1x12 combo amp with 6L6 power tubes, tube rectifier, and an Emenince Legend speaker. The build quality and tone are fantastic. This amp reminds me a lot of a blackface deluxe reverb. The Legend speaker gives it a bit more headroom, but a speaker that crunches quicker can get some great overdrive tones as you dial the volume up.

It's basically in mint condition, but there is one minor blemish. At the side/top edge near the back of the amp there is a small (smaller than a dime) drop of candlewax on the tolex. There are no tears and it can likely be cleaned easily, but I haven't tried. You can see in the pictures.

I would consider trades for this amp. I like guitars with bigsby tremolos and would love an ES335 type guitar with a bigsby, but would entertain all offers.

HollandLilJimi.jpg

HollandBack.jpg

HollandBlemish.jpg

• Members

g9-2tt.jpg

Zoom G9.2TT

AWESOME modeller completely stock shipped in original box for $250 shipped.

Will throw in a set of Tung Sol tubes for an additional $20.

I'm only selling because my combo amp (PODxt/ Atomic Reactor 18w combo) covers all bases so well I have no real need to hold onto it.

• Members

Fender Squire Pro Tone 325.00 or Trade

3 Tone Sunburst in good condition.

Gig Bag Included

Fender Squire Pro Tone in good condition. This guitar is used with a chip off the side and a ding on the front. It is scratches but most will buff out but I would leave it like it is for the relic factor. It is an awesome player. It has some fret ware but plenty of life left in them. Alnico single coil pickups, Fender stamped steel saddles, vintage tremolo and the trem bar is MIA but you can find them cheap on Ebay. Check this web site out for more info: http://www.squierjv.info/theprotonepage.htm

Fender only made these guitars from 96-98. They stopped manufacturing them because they were cutting into their American Strat sales. The build quality on the Pro Tones are fantastic. I have six others that I will never sell. I was going through my guitars to and discovered that I had 2 sunbursts so one must go. I would take in trade a small decent PA System or a Roland Personal VDrum Monitoring Syatem.

Payment requirements: Confirmed Paypal, credit cards thru BidPay, Postal MO, Certified cashiers check.

Send all questions to ralph@highspeedjunkie.com

Archived