The March SPAM Thread: Make March the Month of Mr. (Von) Mises!

The Eristic

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Help me pay my rent sale:

Minarik Mirrorball Inferno:

minarik1.jpg

minarik2.jpg

minarik3.jpg

minarik4.jpg

minarik5.jpg

Minarik Shattered Mirror Inferno #000004. LEFT HANDED. Upgraded with gold knobs and gold Dunlop straplocks. I'll include the original hardware. The hard case is included and it will ship inside this case for protection. Has always been cased... these listed for $1,149 when they were still in production (only 25 were made), I am looking for $899 shipped - forumite special. This is negotiable to a reasonable extent. I also accept trades for this provided that trade consists of some sort of lefty guitar and cash/pedals to back it up.

I have plenty of good transactions here (check my sig). PM me if interested. :wave:

• Members

Prices include shipping and paypal. I need to sell tonight.

Anderson H2+. Great shape and long leads. You have no idea how good a split humbucker can sound until you try one of these. Tom Anderson's most requested and best selling. $50 shipped!

Chrome Duncan Designed HB103 set of 2: $30 shipped for BOTH. Pulled out of a Schecter. Modeled after the Duncan Distortion set.

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

• Members

Stuff for sale.

Boss GE-7 (equalizer) $20 + shipping (On Hold)

Boss CE-20 $90 + Shipping

MXR Dyna Comp (compressor) $40 + shipping (On Hold)

MXR EVH Phase 90 $80 + shipping

Ernie Ball VP Jr. $45 + shipping

Send me a PM, I'll discount if anyone buys in bulk.

I accept Paypal and Money Order. I do make sure money order is real before I send.

• Members

I am interested in trading for the following pickups:

- GFS Dream 180 neck (chrome)

- EMG 81 or 85

I have the following pickups available for trade

- GFS Liverpool neck

- Complete Squier Std Strat 3SC assembly (mint green plastic)

- Braided HB set from Agile AL-3000 (I beleive they are Alnico V)

- Tele set (from Peaver Reactor)

----------------------------------

Please PM with trade / swap offers

----------------------------------

• Members

WTB:

Gibson 57 Classic or 57 Classic Plus pickup with Nickel Cover.

FS:

Analogman Modded Boss TR-2 Tremolo pedal (near new minus a couple minor scratches)...$100.

Planet Waves 3" comfort wide Nylon straps - 3 in Vintage Stripe, 1 in Blue Rosette and 1 in Red Wave (pics available).

• Members

This is an odd request, but what the hell. I'm bored, and wouldn't mind trading a toy I'm not using now for one that I would.

Want to trade:

My XBox 360 setup (console, controllers, games, & more) for your Variax.

• Members

Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus Double Cut

The thing is in good condition for a 10 year old guitar. No fret buzz, no issues. Grover tuners. The thing plays well. Its been my main guitar the entire time I owned it. Its got a some minor buckle rash, but that can be expected. There is also one ding on the bottom of it, and some of the paint is worn off on the corner of the headstock. See the pictures, its not bad.

Id like $925 shipped.

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

GibsonDC006.jpg

GibsonDC001.jpg

• Members

Godin SD in Blue stain with White Pearloid pickguard and Maple neck for sale. the frets were just dressed and the neck is incredible!! this guitar has been used, but is in nice shape. the switch tip is missing. the action is as low as you can imagine..no fret buzz gig bag included

a very nice guitar.......$235 plus shipping

Godin Radiator......SOLD!!

pics and detail available upon request

thanks for looking!!

• Members
  • Members

Jackson Soloist SL2H-MAH

Trans-black, pickups changed to an EMG85 in the bridge, and an EMG89 in the neck. I purchased this new from Matts Music back in December of 2005, and its only been played maybe 30 hours in the time I've owned it. Its a sweet playing guitar, its just I keep gravitating towards my Les Pauls. This is the mahogany version. I have the hangtags as well. Both Dunlop Straplocks and a Tremel-no are installed and will be included. This guitar is in excellent condition, and has never left my apartment. The case was slightly damaged when it was shipped from Matt, but is still structurally sound. If you want, for $50 extra I can buy another case for it to be shipped in. Fretwork is great, no cracks in the ebony board, lots of color in the inlays. No chips anywhere on the body, not even the headstock. Pics following, but $1500 + shipping in the Continental US, Paypal add 3%.

sl2hmah1.jpg

sl2hmah3.jpg

sl2hmah4.jpg

sl2hmah5.jpg

sl2hmah6.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Good shape, some nicks on the back along the edge, comes with a chipboard case. It is a good beginner guitar. $75 + shipping in the Continental US.

yamaha1.jpg

Presonus Firepod

This is a Presonus Firepod, bought brand new in the summer of 2005. It has spent all of its time in a 3 space SKB ATA rack, only leaving the apartment twice. Excellent shape, and has 8 mic preamps built in. Here are the specs -

* High-speed FireWire network audio interface

* Up to 96k sampling rate

* 8 discrete microphone preamps (+60dB gain) with trim control

* 8 analog mic/line inputs, 2 instrument inputs

* 8 analog line outputs

* S/PDIF digital input and output, MIDI input and output

* Balanced send/return for channels 1 and 2

* Zero latency monitoring

* Separate main and cue mix outputs

I will sell this without the SKB rack for $375 + shipping, Continental US only. Or $430 + shipping including the SKB rack. Paypal add 3%. Pics will be coming shortly.

firepod1.jpg

firepod2.jpg

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus

Excellent shape, $45 shipped in Continental US.

ch1.jpg

• Members

Jackson Soloist SL2H-MAH

Trans-black, pickups changed to an EMG85 in the bridge, and an EMG89 in the neck. I purchased this new from Matts Music back in December of 2005, and its only been played maybe 30 hours in the time I've owned it. Its a sweet playing guitar, its just I keep gravitating towards my Les Pauls. This is the mahogany version. I have the hangtags as well. Both Dunlop Straplocks and a Tremel-no are installed and will be included. This guitar is in excellent condition, and has never left my apartment. The case was slightly damaged when it was shipped from Matt, but is still structurally sound. If you want, for $50 extra I can buy another case for it to be shipped in. Fretwork is great, no cracks in the ebony board, lots of color in the inlays. No chips anywhere on the body, not even the headstock. Pics following, but $1500 + shipping in the Continental US, Paypal add 3%.

sl2hmah1.jpg
sl2hmah3.jpg
sl2hmah4.jpg
sl2hmah5.jpg
sl2hmah6.jpg
IMG_0490.jpg

That is totally hot. I wish I had the money. :cry:

• Members

Brand new K-Tre that's been played for literally only 20 minutes. I got a decent deal on it and with no Tres around here to check out I jumped on it. This amp was purchased from a dealer and included is the Warranty Card.

- 120 Watts

- Serial Effects Loop w/Hard Wired Bypass

- 3 Passive Tone Controls

- FS-7E Footswitch

- Tons of Gain and Sustain!

- Great Clean Channel for a Hi-Gainer

MORE PICS

Rivera_K-Tre_01small.jpg

Price lowered! $1,450 shipped!

• Members

M-Audio Quattro USB Audio Interface. 4 in, 4 out, Built in midi interface. Includes a USB cable and the power adapter. Good cosmetic condition, works perfectly. Don't have the CDs anymore, but you can get the latest drivers from m-audio.

$55 bucks shipped.

humbucker_1939_5348951

• Members

Line 6 Pod XT Live. FX, Collectors Classic and Metal Shop model packs installed. In great shape, works perfectly. Only flaw is the shaft on the Presence knob got bent by airport inspectors, but it still works ok. I do all my editing on the pc, so it

• Members

Excellent condition, standard spaced with plenty of lead. Comes with original box, instructions, screws and springs. I believe this is now a Dimarzio custom shop pickup.

$50 shipped or trade towards Gibson Burstbucker Pro or 490R/490T/498T set.

Archived