The March SPAM Thread: Make March the Month of Mr. (Von) Mises!

The Eristic

• Members

Well, I don't come around these parts much, but I have a few guitars I'm getting ready to get rid of.

Firstly,

An SX SJM in a lovely powder blue finish. Not a scratch on it, barely played it, and it still needs a decent setup.

Now,

An Epiphone Les Paul Jr. in TV Yellow. My first guitar, in good shape. No fret wear, single p90 in the bridge.

Contact me at jonpanichella@gmail.com and make an offer on one or both, or if you have any further questions.

Thanks.

Also, if interested, I can snap some pictures.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pristine black finish

Mahogany body w/ carved top, mahogany set neck.

Binding on body, neck, & headstock

New volume pots

Thinner and much lighter than an LP

Vintage-voiced open-coil humbuckers

VERY RESONANT!

With Gator Featherlite case

Will trade for a nice Fender Strat!

$325 SHIPPED

SUNP0071.jpg

• Members

Price drop, I want to sell and ship today. $45 including shipping.

M-Audio Quattro USB Audio Interface. 4 in, 4 out, Built in midi interface. Includes a USB cable and the power adapter. Good cosmetic condition, works perfectly. Don't have the CDs anymore, but you can get the latest drivers from m-audio.

$55 bucks shipped.

humbucker_1939_5348951

• Members

Black Tremonti SE:

Carved mahogany body, mahogany set neck, 22-fret 25" rosewood fingerboard, wide/fat neck carve

Body/neck/headstock binding

Dual exposed-coil humbuckers-- sound like slightly-hot PAFs

2 vol/2 tone NEW VOLUME POTS

Schaller straplocks installed

Single-cut body is thinner than a Les Paul and significantly lighter

This guitar is VERY VERY RESONANT

Shipped in a Gator featherlite case.

Looking for $400 shipped or will trade for a Fender Strat.

Please email me at: JGD5150@YAHOO.COM if interested.

SUNP0071.jpg

• Members

Selling this for a friend. Its a MIM strat that has been upgraded with schaller locking tuners, strap locks with a strap included, and a duncan hotrails in the bridge. It also includes the harshell case. It has been set up by the best tech in the area with elixer 10's and it plays like an absolute dream. Everything is in great shape. SOLD

100_1292.jpg

• Members

fabtone2.jpgfabtone4.jpg

Danelectro Fab Tone distortion pedal. This thing gets pretty raunchy and heavy, but it's just not my style. It also does this great transistor radio thing if you turn down the bass and treble tone knobs and that would normally be enough for me to keep it, but my MagicStomp has that effect built in and it basically sounds the same.

It has a few scratches, but still looks pretty good. $30 shipped (this thing is HEAVY!) Or I would love to work out a trade/partial trade. I'm looking for:

-A neck P90 with cream cover (preferably GFS)

-A decent PAF style chrome covered bridge humbucker (GFS, Seymour Duncan, etc.)

-Two good 500k pots

-A chrome humbucker pickup ring (flat bottom - not contoured)

I also still have two Tele pickguards. One mint and one white. $10 shipped each.

tguards.jpg

• Members

Since I'm selling this to partially buy a guitar, I figure I'll post it here, too.

I'm selling my like new Fuji S7000 digital camera I bought new a few years ago. This is a great intermediate camera, and even makes a great point and shoot camera! It takes 12MP RAW Format pictures for superfine professional pictures - even print your own posters! It also takes 6, 3 and 1 Megapixel pictures directly into JPEG format for easy transfer to your computer or direct to a printer. It also takes full motion Quicktime movies at 30 FPS 640 x 480 that last as long as you have space on your memory card. I'm including almost 3 Gigabytes of memory cards, 2 16MB xD cards, 2 64 and 1 128 MB xD card, 2 256 MB Compact Flash card, and a 2 GIGABYTE Compact flash Hitachi Microdrive. The memory cards are worth almost a hundred dollars by themselves! I'm selling this to pay for a few new purchases we made over the holiday, and I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it.

The S7000 is a revision of the super-popular Fuji S602Z, one of the most sought after pro-grade digital cameras on the market.

You can find more information about all the bells and whistles of this camera - and there are so many, I never used them all - at places like dpreview.com. If you have any questions, just let me know.

I'm asking $325 + shipping for everything, and I'll even include a nice little carrying bag, too. I'm slightly flexible on the price, so please call me or email me and we'll see what we can do.

Please call my Craigsnumber at (602) 635 4370 x 862

• Members

Brand new K-Tre that's been played for literally only 20 minutes. I got a decent deal on it and with no Tres around here to check out I jumped on it. This amp was purchased from a dealer and included is the Warranty Card.

- 120 Watts

- Serial Effects Loop w/Hard Wired Bypass

- 3 Passive Tone Controls

- FS-7E Footswitch

- Tons of Gain and Sustain!

- Great Clean Channel for a Hi-Gainer

MORE PICS

Rivera_K-Tre_01small.jpg

Price Updates

• Members

Fernandes Revolver Pro w/Sustainer.

I bought this guitar about 2 years ago for the sustainer. I've only played it a handfull of times since. No fretwear, one ding right beside where the whammy bar attaches to the Floyd. I don't have any pics that show the ding right now, but if interested, I'll try to get one.

Guitar plays and sounds good. Includes TKL plastic hardshell case. $400 shipped to continental US. I'll accept Paypal or US Postal Money Order. PM if interested.

Fernandes1.jpg

Fernandes2.jpg

Fernandes3.jpg

• Members
Fernandes Revolver Pro w/Sustainer.

I bought this guitar about 2 years ago for the sustainer. I've only played it a handfull of times since. No fretwear, one ding right beside where the whammy bar attaches to the Floyd. I don't have any pics that show the ding right now, but if interested, I'll try to get one.

Guitar plays and sounds good. Includes TKL plastic hardshell case. $400 shipped to continental US. I'll accept Paypal or US Postal Money Order. PM if interested.

Fernandes1.jpg

Fernandes2.jpg

Fernandes3.jpg

Want to sell the gold top yet?;)

• Members

Stuff for sale.

Boss GE-7 (equalizer) $20 + shipping (On Hold)

Boss CE-20 $90 + Shipping

MXR Dyna Comp (compressor) $40 + shipping (On Hold)

MXR EVH Phase 90 $80 + shipping

Ernie Ball VP Jr. $45 + shipping

Send me a PM, I'll discount if anyone buys in bulk.

I accept Paypal and Money Order. I do make sure money order is real before I send.

pm'd about the EVH phaser.

• Members

• Members
Fender Nashville Telecaster. Less than 2 months old, in perfect shape. Comes with Fender gig bag. great guitar, just can't get along with a maple fretboard for some reason, go figure, lol.

trying to get 525.00 or best offer. if you ahve a PRS Se singlecut or a G&L ASAT Tribute I'd listen to trades + cash.

1-8-07006edited.jpg

price drop......475.00 or best offer........

• Members

Bill Lawrence USA 500XL pair - in excellent condition with long 4- conductor leads (11" each). Surprisingly versatile when split! $75 for the set, shipped and Paypalled in the lower 48.

lawrence1.jpg

All my other pickups are gone - make me an interesting trade offer for other pickups!

• Members

Selling my pedals, I just don't really use them. They were all bought in 2006 (it was really stupid of me to buy them). So, my loss is your gain! Pedals for sale are listed in my signature along with prices.

Here's a picture of all the pedals in the pedalboard just for reference:

pedalboard.jpg

PM or email dwerlin@gmail.com if interested.

• Members

Anyone have an interest in a Nelsonic Deco with upgraded GFS Dream 180 pickups?

I'm really not an electric guy and I sold off all my electrics long ago. I kept this because it was one of my favorites and also cheap enough not to really be worth selling. But just in case anyone is interested, I'll sell it for $250 + shipping of your choice. Paypal is fine. Tons of ebay feedback, 100% positive.

I'll take some pics to post shortly, but here's another forum member's pic in the meantime. Picture this with all black 180 pickups.

decoangle1.jpg

Archived