Show me your CATS (on geetars?)

sheepeH

• Members

baimun how you like that Valve Standard?

Pretty versatile for a practice amp (my primary amp is a Mesa 50 watt Rectoverb) but the stock speaker is a bit dark and lacking highs. A Vintage 30 clears it right up.

• Members

Nice cats.

FUBTAG, what does that strat with lipstick pickups sound like?

It is a great sound. It is a set from GFS. It added weight to the guitar and what was a sustain beast is now just unbeatable. Subtle but can bite.... really found a great compliment to my bands' style of playing... which is all over the map. The Ramones, The Police, punk stuff I don't even know the name of.... Cheap Trick, SRV, Pearl Jam...

• Members

My cat chewed the hell out of the knob on the five position switch on my Strat.

Not allowed near the guitars anymore!

haha -- Chet chewed a nice cable of mine -- and then found he stretched his claws on the side of my acoustic amp..... ARGH!!!

• Members

4x12Gabby.jpg

This is Gabby. She loves hanging out with me in my studio. Cats' most sensitive sense is their hearing, and I think she is fascinated by the acoustic treatment and how different the studio sounds from the rest of the house. She walks in there, and her eyes get all big and she starts stalking around the room.

The one in my avatar was named Lily, and unfortunately I had to have her put down last year. :(

• Members

MindRiot, Gabby looks like mine.

I'm pretty sure there was Maine Coon Cat in there somewhere, but Kitty was light, like 3.5 lbs. Which made her fast, and deadly.

MEOWER2.jpg

MEOWER3.jpg

MEOWER4.jpg

MEOWER5.jpg

Yes, she ruled the roost. (or liked to think so!)

Archived