show me your pedal boards

hondro

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
My Small Stone is probably the most poorly made pedal I have ever seen! It's got the volume drop when engaged, tone-killing bypass, and sometimes it doesn't start phasing after I hit it until I play with the knob a bunch of times.

It sounds sooooooo good when it is functioning properly though. But it's a total POS and not boardworthy.
:)

Same here, I don't get that knob problem but, the volume drop, and the tone murder. I just love the phase. Its the only phase that I really love.

• Members
My Small Stone is probably the most poorly made pedal I have ever seen! It's got the volume drop when engaged, tone-killing bypass, and sometimes it doesn't start phasing after I hit it until I play with the knob a bunch of times.

It sounds sooooooo good when it is functioning properly though. But it's a total POS and not boardworthy.

i have the USA reissue one with the True Bypass. Still has a slight volume loss, but with any buffered pedal after it, it's a non-issue. Plus mine is on a looper anyway

• Members
Fair enough....which 2/3 of my board did you think was cool?
:D

Personally, I liked the Corned Beef and the Rocky Roads. I'm just not a metal kinda guy, so nope on the Fab Metal. But then I really liked your cables, so I guess I liked 3/4 of your board. Or is it 4/5ths?:thu:

• Members
Personally, I liked the Corned Beef and the Rocky Roads. I'm just not a metal kinda guy, so nope on the Fab Metal. But then I really liked your cables, so I guess I liked 3/4 of your board. Or is it 4/5ths?
:thu:

Ooops...wrong board. Mine had the Peterson tuner stuck on the left side. :D

• Members
Seriously though, has anyone ever criticised someones board like they do your amp/axe? Just wondering, cos its the one part of my rig that never causes comment, good or bad.

I'm not about to criticised someone's rig to start with (maybe some side of the mouth comments to my mates ;)) but I always make sure to pay attention to pedalboards at gigs (other people's gigs, I don't do it myself yet), if I talk to someone afterwards I'll surely ask them about it.

- Ged

• Members
I'm not about to criticised someone's rig to start with (maybe some side of the mouth comments to my mates
;)
) but I always make sure to pay attention to pedalboards at gigs (other people's gigs, I don't do it myself yet), if I talk to someone afterwards I'll surely ask them about it.

- Ged

hehe, dont come to any of my shows..... :lol:

• Members
worst part is, he probably has another room full of pedals somewhere that he didnt post the pics of!!! LOL

cant say Im a big fan of them Dano pedals, but then again my collection isnt anything special either. so maybe I should just shut my mouth.

I have a DanEcho which I like very much by itself, but for some reason it seemed to do strange things to my tone when it was chained up with other pedals...could have been my imagine, I guess.

Archived