New Guitar day! (les paul)

xedgep90x

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If that's the guitar it looks like, that is GOLD binding, Gold TRC, Gold Bridge, etc. Saw one at GC last week. Very .......... Gold. That probably set Xedge back a pretty "gold" penny. Then again, maybe it is only aged or bronzed. ??

• Members

By that way ist that "Custom" a "Custom Shop Custom" or a standard production run "Custom"??

If it's made by the Custom Shop, it should have an inscription on the back of the headstock.

I'm guessing no since, although it is an expensive guitar, most Custom Shop guitars seem to be priced over $3K these days.

• Members

For those who don't know. This guitar is the les paul classic custom 2. It was part of gibsons's "guitar of the week" series. Week 28. Although not a standard production model like the classic custom w/ the humbuckers, it is made by gibson usa not the custom shop. All gow guitars are made in limited runs of only 400, that's it. This model sells for $2550 everywhere. Most major online mail order site have them, but don't expect to see one at your local guitar center. They told me 60 to 90 days. Oh well, just thought I'd fill you all in on the details. Thanks

Archived