Where's Boosh??

• Members

Maybe its me- but I haven't seen Boosh post in a while.

He didn't even post a get-well message for Bruce:

Possible explanations:

1) He's consumed with tracking a new album with his ska band

2) He got pissed off at Tedster for being so unfriendly and he left the forum for a while

3)He's in jail ;)

Lee, did you see him during your trip?

• Members

Originally posted by Kendrix

Lee, did you see him during your trip?

We didn't unfortunately. :( We had a day set aside to hang out in Amsterdam, and were going to meet Boosh for lunch, but it turned out we had to spend that day travelling.

Boosh has been around here, though, sometimes he just doesn't post that much.

• Members

I am here Ken,....

Like Lee said,..sometimes I just don't post much.

I've send Bruce a private email to wish him all the best.

I was supposed to meet Lee but things turned out different.

I am browsing here a bit and don't post much because I got sick of music a few weeks ago. I started singing in one of the best skabands our country has to offer and suddenly after 25 years of playing they get in a fight and stop with the band.

I am thinking of going solo with music,....just me ,my voice and my sounds,....

I started school 2 weeks ago because I know I won't make a descent living with music in this hellhole.

Well actually not school. I started university. Lawschool,...when I'm done I have a Master in dutch and international Law.

So,.... thanks for thinking about me,.. I'll be here but most of the times only to read.

Love Booshy

• Members

Originally posted by boosh

I am here Ken,....

Like Lee said,..sometimes I just don't post much.

I've send Bruce a private email to wish him all the best.

I was supposed to meet Lee but things turned out different.

I am browsing here a bit and don't post much because I got sick of music a few weeks ago. I started singing in one of the best skabands our country has to offer and suddenly after 25 years of playing they get in a fight and stop with the band.

I am thinking of going solo with music,....just me ,my voice and my sounds,....

I started school 2 weeks ago because I know I won't make a descent living with music in this hellhole.

Well actually not school. I started university. Lawschool,...when I'm done I have a Master in dutch and international Law.

So,.... thanks for thinking about me,.. I'll be here but most of the times only to read.

Love Booshy

Wow that's news.

Too bad about the band.

Good luck in school.

Soon you will be a middle aged working stiff who will buy musical toys to entertain yourself during your free time (that you don't have enough of.)

- Just like me.:)

Archived