Post Your Warmoth Guitars

BuddyRockefella

• Members

You asked for it.

Jazzmaster body, with Schaller floyd rose trem and route. Two Seymour duncan Phat cats, chrome knobs and toggle switch. Boat contoured neck with birdseye maple and rosewood fret board with stainless steel frets and R3 nut. I also put some planet waves locking tuners on it just becuase I had them already.

HPIM1195.jpg

Now THAT is {censored}ing cool! :cool:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man I love your guitars sooo much! Im actually taking inspiration from your black strat for my new guitar
:thu:

You mean this one? This one was a client build. Warmoth body and neck with SS frets. He's making put fret markers in it now. :cry:

DCP_0825.jpg

the one next to it is mine though:thu:

DCP_0829.jpg

• Members

You mean this one? This one was a client build. Warmoth body and neck with SS frets. He's making put fret markers in it now.
:cry:
DCP_0825.jpg

Yeah dude, that exact one. Have the black body en-route, im ordering a 22 fret birdseye maple neck off Warmoth (stainless steel frets with no inlays) and I already have a similar set of pickups lying around (JB Jnr + 2 G&L singles).

Sorry to be such a copycat but that is the cleanest Strat I have ever seen and I've been in love with it since I first saw it :love:

• Members

Yeah dude, that exact one. Have the black body en-route, im ordering a 22 fret birdseye maple neck off Warmoth (stainless steel frets with no inlays) and I already have a similar set of pickups lying around (JB Jnr + 2 G&L singles).

Sorry to be such a copycat but that is the cleanest Strat I have ever seen and I've been in love with it since I first saw it
:love:

i don't mind at all. Someone already copied my black Tele almost exactly, but with a scalloped board.

• Members

i don't mind at all. Someone already copied my black Tele almost exactly, but with a scalloped board.

Does that black tele show smudges and fingerprints a lot? Most black guitars do, but every time i see yours, it looks so clean and shiny!

• Members

Does that black tele show smudges and fingerprints a lot? Most black guitars do, but every time i see yours, it looks so clean and shiny!

You should see it after a show... ewwww. I clean my guitars often.

• Members

Ah.

See that's the only reason I shy away from black guitars.

I can't. I love the simplicity a black or white guitar has. As long as it's a Strat, Tele or even a Les Paul. Most other styles, I'm not a fan of black or white really. But then again, I'm not a fan of most other styles period.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived