NGD - '76 RI Explorer

rog951

• Members

That new smiley would be used in such a situation where a person would post something that might cross over the line set forth by the rules of the HCEGF, in which Mazi would change some words to Zakk and JJ would take it to the next level and then somebody would criticize JJ for being brash and then he would unload on the guy and then somebody would post this smiley.

:snax:

Nice guit-boxes by the way. I'm diggin that Deluxe the most.

• Members

Wow, you really went off, didn't you?!?

Out of all your NGD posts today, I like this one the best.
:thu:

Hahaha. Yeah, me too in theory. Except that funky red SG Special has something, I dunno, SPECIAL about it. I hate to look at it but it playes like buttah and sounds great. So, the Explorer will have to take 2nd place! :)

• Members

Sweet man! Thats the best colour for an explorer!

I got a cherry one cheap (damaged floor stock), not the colour I wanted but hey, it was cheap!

Love mine.. One day I'll get a natural one!

EXP.jpg

Ya know, that cherry is not bad at all. :thu:

• Members

Well guys, I'm a little backed up on my NGDs and I finally got around to taking some crappy insurance pix so I'm about to unleash on y'allz...

explo_76ri.jpg

:cop:
(I don't know what the new smiley means, but I dig it!)

Nice:thu:

I can't tell if those are the stock pups or not. I took the stockers out of my 06-76 but eventually threw them back in. I missed the "power" that the ceramics had. They "work" for the chunkyness of the Explorer (imo).

How do you like the neck? Not "vintage" spec' but I think it's sweet.

Archived