October SPAM thread: Get a free pumpkin with each guitar!*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Epiphone Standard Les Paul, plain top. Looks great, plays great. $325 with a pair of custom DiMarzios that sound great (Mo'Joe and an Air Norton) or for $275 I will remove them and include only the original pickups which are not bad at all.
017.jpg

Did you get this one for $99 at M123? I saw one of those that said Epiphonc on the headstock. Can you show a pic of the headstock?

• Members

Anyone interested in trading something like a tele or strat of equal value for a Schecter C1 Plus with Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz combo?

It is a really nice playuing guitar but I play my elitists 99 percent of the time and I figure if I got another guitar I would try something other than a dual HB guitar, hehe.

It is cherry red and has the usual wear and tear and scratches, etc but it is not beat or anything.

I am in the chicago area and would love to do a trade in person so there are no issues?

• Members

Selling several pedals off my board.

pedelbored.jpg

Diamond Memory Lane - $400 shipped, no paypal fees

Modded TS-9 $80 My friend Karl did this for me, he did a ts-808 mod, plus put a switch between mosfet & asymetrical clipping.

Fuzz - This is a silicon fuzz face based on a circuit from runoffgroove.com, my friend karl also built this one. I did the artwork. This is the loudest fuzz pedal ever, it is seriously as loud as a super hard on. It has transistor sockets so you can try different silicon or germanium transistors in it. $60

I'm also selling this Gibson Goldtone GRV15 - 15 watt class A 1x12 combo, celestion speaker, beatiful sounding reverb, has a triode-pentode switch so you can cut it to 7 watts of power.

amplifier.jpg

$700 shipped

• Members

first i have my Les Paul. it is a 95 studio les paul. i removed the pick guard years ago. it shows normal wear and tear considering its 12 years old. the paint is wearing away on the top where my arm has rested for many years. i would prefer to trade this one for another gibson(explorer of flying v) or ESP/LTD. but i will sell for the right price.
Picture031.jpg

Next i have a 1996 Fender mim strat. it started its life with 3 single coils. but i have added a Seymour Duncan Distortion pickup in the bridge. i have also changed the white pickguard, pickup covers, and all knobs to black. this guitar looks great and sounds great also. $275
Picture214.jpg

ok and finally i have an Ibanez AEF18ETWS acoustic/electric. i bought this guitar 6 months ago and i have played it maybe a total of 2 hours. acoustic guitar just isnt for me. i like to play my music with alot of overdrive. $275
ibanez.jpg
these are the best pics i have right now, but i can try to get some more soon. all guitars come in hardshell cases. all prices are negotiable. paypal is ok if buyer pays for all fees. buyer is to pay for actual shipping. i am open to trades. i like gibson and ESP/LTD guitars. i also like marshall and peavey tube amp heads.

• Members

Im selling these 50 dvds for $200 shipped. I need mo1ney for a tubescreamer and strat body.

ALL DVDS ARE COMPLETE AND IN GREAT CONDITION

28 Days later(WS SE)

All the Kings Men(WS SE)

All the Presidents Men(WS 2-disc SE)(Sealed)

Babel(WS)

A Beautiful Mind(WS 2-Disc Awards Edition)

The black dahlia(WS)

Blood Diamond(WS)

Brining out the Dead

Dawn of the Dead(WS Unrated)

The Devils Rejects(WS 2-Disc unrated)

Fearless(WS unrated)

Fracture(WS)

From Hell(Directors LE)

Full Metal Jacket(Stanley Kubrick Collection)

Goin' South(sealed)

The Good Shepard(WS)

The Hills Have Eyes(WS)

Hostage(WS)

Infernal Affairs 2(Dragon Dynasty)

Infernal Affairs 3(Dragon Dynasty)

Jackie Brown(CE)

Kiss of Death

L4yer Cake(WS)

Land of the Dead

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Lord of War(2-Disc SE

Lucky # Slevin(WS)

The Ninth Gate

Old Boy(Asia Extreme)(Sealed)

Police Story(dragons Dynasty)

Police Story 2(dragons Dynasty)

The Postman

The Protector(dragon Dynasty)

The Professional(Theatrical Version)

The Replacement Killers

Resident Evil Appocolypse (2 disc double feature)

Resevoir Dogs(2-Disc SE)

The Shining(Stanley Kubrick)

The Shawshank Redemption

Shooter(WS)

Sin City

The Silence of the Lambs

Scarface(old school version)

Scarface(2 disc anniversary edition)

Snake eyes

Snatch

Talladega Nights The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

The Untoutchables(SE)(sealed)

The Wickerman(WS)

World Trade Center(2 Disc)

$200 for all this.

• Members

Up for sale is a parts Strat of mine that I'll sell either complete (as described wtih a Fender Deluxe gigbag) or the parts separately. Prices at the end.

Specs:

-Warmoth 1 piece ash body (light) - natural finish (probably lacquer, see explanation)

-Allparts chunky Strat neck - chunky 1" thick C contour, 21 6105 frets, 9.5" radius, 1 5/8" nut, staggered Kluson tuners, genuine tinted nitro finish

-GFS Premium Alnico II Strat pickups, CTS 250K pots, CRL 5-way, .022 Orange Drop cap, bridge wired to lower tone control

-Fender parchment pickguard and plastic parts

-Wilkinson vintage Strat bridge - Best vintage Strat trem ever! http://store.guitarfetish.com/wivitrpoarst.html

Body:

As far as I can tell (and I've scoured this thing super carefully), the body is in fact just one piece of solid ash. I haven't weighed it (as I don't have a scale), but it is quite light. I'm not sure who did the finish, but it's just a very thin clear finish. I'm not sure if it is a lacquer of some sort of poly, but I'm assuming a lacquer (nitro or otherwise) because in two small spots, there is a bit of finish checking. One spot is covered by the pickguard near the middle pickup route; the other is along the pickguard on the left side of the body. They don't show up in pictures, but can be seen at certain angles. This wouldn't happen to a poly finish. The finish is very thin and has a glossy appearance and feel. Grain filler does not appear to have been used; so in parts where there is deep grain, the finish sinks into the grain. This doesn't affect anything and is only visible at certain angles and certain lighting. The body still looks great. The body is perhaps 10 years old, so the body is definately stable. Cosmetically, there are some small dings here and there (it's a thin finish after all). Also, in the control cavity near the lower tone control pot, there is a chip with a small chunk of wood missing. This is completely covered the pickguard, though.

The body also has Schaller straplocks installed.

Neck:

The neck was professionally finished in amber-tinted, satin nitro by K-Line. He also rolled the fingerboard edges, installed a nut (it looks like Tusq), smooth the fret edges, and did some light fretwork. The finish is just beautifuly and is without a doubt the nicest finish I've ever seen on a neck. It's smooth and silky and looks great. Unlike the factory "nitro" finishes on most finished Allparts necks that have one coat of nitro and the rest poly, this finish is all nitro.

This neck is pretty darn chunky at 1", but is still very comfortable. I'm used to thin necks, but adjusted to (and now prefer) the size quickly.

http://www.k-lineguitars.com/index.html?71,7

Electronics:

The pickups are GFS Premium Alnico II pickups. See the link for more details. I've tried a LOT of Strat pickups, and these are among the best I've ever heard.

http://store.guitarfetish.com/gfspiialiiha.html

The pots are full-sized CTS 250K pots. The switch is a 5-way CRL switch. The cap is a .022 Orange Drop. The bridge is wired to the lower tone pot and the middle is open. All of the plastic parts are genuine Fender parchment, all mounted on a Fender parchment pickguard.

The complete guitar is $400 shipped and also includes a Fender Deluxe gigbag. Otherwise, the prices are:

Body w/ Wilkinson trem, output jack cover, and straplocks - $160 shipped

Neck w/ tuners, plate, and screws - $185 shipped

Pickguard assembly - $90 shipped

These are seriously good prices. Crappy Fender MIM parts will run you close to these prices.

If there is tons of interest in the parts and none in the complete guitar, I'll break the guitar down and get pics of the individual parts.

PM me if you're interested.

Paypal (w/ confirmed addresses only) and USPS MO's accepted.

CONUS only and no trades.

Warmoth-AllpartsStratfull.jpg

Warmoth-AllpartsStratbody.jpg

Warmoth-AllpartsStratneck.jpg

Warmoth-AllpartsStratheadstock.jpg

Warmoth-AllpartsStratfullback.jpg

Warmoth-AllpartsStratbackneck.jpg

I've also got some clips.

Use them only as an indicator that the guitar does in fact work and make sound. I don't think the tone is representative of how great this guitar sounds, and the playing is pretty crappy as well. I was just messing around with my Microcube.

All of the clips were recorded using the Marshall channel on the Microcube with the exception of the fourth one, which was recorded using the the AC30 channel. The amp was recorded via a cheapo Behringer SM58 copy into a standalone Zoom digital recorder.

The pickup configurations in the segments are as follows:

1. Neck (and the bridge very briefly on the high bend)
2. Neck/middle
3. Neck/middle and then middle/bridge
4. Middle/bridge
5. Bridge
6. Neck

I guess I didn't record the middle at all. It works great, though (and I actually like it in this pickup set).

Click here to listen to Warmoth-Allparts-Strat-72

PS: If the recording ever gets all funky and staticy sounding, just pause it and unpause it. I don't know if it's just my computer, but sometimes it does that.

• Moderators

Ibanez RG520QSTB w/ HSC - VG - $385 + shipping

MIJ

'01

Mahogany body

Quilted Sapele top

Trans Blue finish

Maple Super Wizard neck (Wizard + 3-piece construction) w/ IR board

Jumbo frets

AANJ (All-Access Neck Joint, for the non-Ibanez buffs)

Cosmo Black hardware

Edge trem (with bar!)

Ibanez V7 & V8 pickups

5-way switching

One volume, one tone

Cosmetic condition is VG, with a few small imperfections in the finish around the edges and typical hazing/pick scratches for a used guitar. Two small/medium chips through the finish on the rear lower edge, though they just serve to expose some nice looking mahogany. Neck and hardware are great.

Knob has been found for the tone pot. Only issue is the switch is a little crackly.

These are fairly rare. The 520 is one of the very few RGs to feature a mahogany body. The mahogany on this one is rather nice looking, too. The humbucker tones are much bigger and rounder than the typical basswood RG, and the split tones are strong and articulate. Guitar will include an Ibanez form-fit Deluxe Molded hardshell case in excellent condition.

Pics here: http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/the_eristic/for_sale/rg520qstb/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peavey Delta Blues Tweed 1x15" w/ cover - Like New, but reverb induces a hum if cranked up (dunno if that is normal on these) - $375 + shipping

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f250/the_eristic/for_sale/peavey_delta_blues/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

'70 Super Reverb w/ cover - Near Mint cosmetically; functionally works, but needs tune up (some noise, 2-prong power cable, etc...) - $600 + shipping

Pics, better description soon.

• Members

on ebay: Fernandes Retrorocket Elite, see through red.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170157241145&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

Sadly, this is the start of selling out my 'new guitar' business. After a year of struggling trying to break into new guitar sales, I'm caving and going back to repair/accessories (maybe) via local sales made by delivery.

• Members

Up for sale is a parts Strat of mine that I'll sell either complete (as described wtih a Fender Deluxe gigbag) or the parts separately. Prices at the end.

Would you consider shipping the guitar to the UK?

• Members
M-Audio Midiman Oxygen 8 Midi controller, barely used. Bought from Best Buy in February. The battery cover is missing, but it comes with power supply. No software, sorry.

Stock photo:

m-audio-oxygen-8-features.img_assist_cus

More info
here

$70 shipped OBO

Let's try $65.

• Members

BRAND NEW IN BOX Fender SCN Tele pickups on E-Bay (finally got them in). BIN is $122.50 wth $9.50 fixed rate for S/H via USPS Priority mail anywhere in the US. That's $132.00 shipped and they go for $159.00 at MF.

If anyone has read the ordeal behind these you will understand why I am happy and why I am selling them. All the details are in the E-Bay link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200161335616&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=010

10090001.jpg

Archived