Someone posted a pic of a Gibson??? help me!

Misha III

• Members

Someone posted a picture showing a nice "Gibson" (???) with a maple fretboard!!!

I used the search function but didn't find it. :(

The price tag was arround 3300$.

I want to find that guitar again! I'm crazy about it! :love:

What was it exactly?

• Members

Before you buy that CUSTOM. Take a look at the STANDARD that came ouit this year with a Maple Neck. Highly Figured Maple Neck, Highly Figured Two-Piece center seamed FMT. All other Standard appointments with a 50's or 60's profile neck. $2500 is the GC price tag so it will sell better than that.

Its a KILLER LP and is pretty light weight. Sounds awesome with the BB-Pro's. Has GOLD hardware though.

I played it when I bought my PRS Custom 24 at GC. It was hard to not buiy it instead. Just wasn't as versitile as the PRS and no Trem which I just have to have on everything now. But its KILLER!!!

• Members

#513808 at Musicians Friend check it out. I would have posted it but Photobucket is Down!

GaryBlues, this is the number you gave, doesn't have a maple neck (very nice indeed though!):

494479.jpg

BTW, if you guys use Firefox, right click image, save image location and then just paste into the image add box here instead of trying to save into photobucket.

• Members

Actually, it does have a maple neck with a rosewood fretboard. I'm sure it's great... but I really want a maple fretboard!
:p

;)

Hey Tele, you're a lucky lefty fellow!
:thu:

half year before i got mine, i saw a righty exact the same but with more use and wear on it. i always wanted a black les paul custom, but when i saw the righty i fell in love and thought to myself, damn, they never made a lefty of it.

half year later mine showed up on ebay and i had to pull the trigger :)

i atteched a pic of the righty

Archived