Instead of IQ, Post your GQ (Guitar Quotient)

GAS Man

• Members

GQ: 86 (If I can find a GC that has and will ship the Higway 1 this will come up)

IQ: 151

Woo hoo! Just bought a Highway 1 from GC in Lawndale, CA. They are going to ship it to me, so my GQ goes up to 89, though my IQ may drop if I don't intercept that guitar before my wife sees it and a fight ensues.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You're 17 and you have 35 guitars?
:eek:

Somebody else needs a hate thread!
:D

well my dad plays as well. hes played on and off for like 30 years. but honestly i would rather just have my strat, my squier 51, my jackson dk2m, my tele (coming soon in the mail), and my XXX, ontop of a 2x12, or my vetta combo. i love all my stuff but it gets over whelming. right now we are remodeling and all my stuffs in accessable and ive ot my litte corner reserved and its much more convienient

IMG_6469.jpg

• Members

well my dad plays as well. hes played since he was 14

That's cool, my son will be in the same boat. He is 4 now and I have around 32 guitars. What age did you start taking a serious interest in guitar? My son likes to goof around, but is still too young to start getting serious.

• Members

That's cool, my son will be in the same boat. He is 4 now and I have around 32 guitars. What age did you start taking a serious interest in guitar? My son likes to goof around, but is still too young to start getting serious.

well i started playing a few times and stuck with it about 2-3 years ago. love it and wont stop until im physically unable.

Archived