Hello, and meet my modest family.

Marko

• Members

Cool collection! I, too like the bargains and I remember all those.

I give it year until you start justifying spending $200 per guitar, then $300, then $400... then you start putting your less frequently used guitars up on ebay for the American Strat you "have to have".

Mark my words...

Truer words have never been spoken. I am currently past the last stage, where you actually buy that American Strat that you "have to have" and then realize that you don't like it much. Then you hock it on ebay and buy some overpriced custom shop strat.

I like to call it the "Circle of Life."

• Members
man, i think i'm more interested in the bike you got those wicked apes on.

last time i was in the market, i test rode a chopped out wide glide that had these immense apes on it - primarily because i thought it looked super cool but good god, i couldn't handle it to save my life. ended up with a good ol softail standard instead.

001-1.jpg

My '91, 85,000 miles... 20" apes. It wasn

• Members

Marko,

How you likin' the Yamaha G231? Is it a classical or acoustic?

I think it's a laminate top IIRC? But for a cheapie, I heard that you could luck into a real quality guitar if you could find the right one.

Classic, laminate... yeah, like $150 back then.

My little sister got that guitar back in 1972, played it a couple times and put in back in the case. She forgot she had it, and I never knew she had it

• Members

Nothing wrong with your guitfiddles what-so-ever. If you went to Sturgis between 87 and 93 then we shared some pavement at the same time and probably walked into each or passed each other on several occasions.

Thanks... I

Archived