Hello, and meet my modest family.

Marko

• Members

Yeah, Ive seen you in the other forums where I tend to be more of a lurker. I like to post here.
This is by FAR the best and most fun/informative forum on HC.
Welcome and hope to see you around here more often.
We are not as critical about your gear here usually as much so as the other forums.
We like all gear, like to talk about all gear, like to look at all gear, like to hear all gear,....... well you get the point.
Welcome.:wave:

• Members

Hey Marko, dig your versatility - Peavey stack and classical guitars!!! Looks like you share my preference for single coils as well as my bargain hunter instincts - got some great deals!!! Mostly though, I covet your classical guitars - sold mine way back when to fund another electric and then discovered Willie Nelson and Spanish styles.:cry:

• Members
:lol:
Captions for your pictures, you decide which goes where.

1. President of the "Down With Pickguards" Coalition.

Guilty as charged. ;)

2. Wine always tastes better out of a plastic cup.

I should have been a better host and offered him a glass. :idea: (I would drink striaght from the bottle, myself.)

3. Ah, focus!

I didn't take that blurry one (not that I'd do much better)... besides, I look better blurry. :p

• Members

Cool collection! I, too like the bargains and I remember all those.

I give it year until you start justifying spending $200 per guitar, then $300, then $400... then you start putting your less frequently used guitars up on ebay for the American Strat you "have to have".

Mark my words...

• Members

man, i think i'm more interested in the bike you got those wicked apes on.

last time i was in the market, i test rode a chopped out wide glide that had these immense apes on it - primarily because i thought it looked super cool but good god, i couldn't handle it to save my life. ended up with a good ol softail standard instead.

Archived