My hunt for HB guitar is finally over - NGD

mcinku

• Members

OK first of all I think my guitar buying fever is over - forever. This time I really mean it.

... so I was with no HB guitar for quite some time now. My first wish was Gibson or PRS but the prices here for these guitars are insane.

So, by chance I happen to be in this store and they had Godin guitars there. I never thought I would buy one 'cause I think this guitars look funny but just as soon as I tried one and started looking with my ears and not eyes, I was sold.

Strangly enough, now I think this guitars look awesome... same thing happened to me with teles. Before I played one I didn't think much of them now I just love them. :idk:

Anyway I bought GODIN LGXT AAA, it's an awesome guitar (very good price as well ;) ). Build quality and material used are top-level. The acoustic sound blended with electric is just heaven. :love::love:

The punch and dynamics from this guitar is fantastic. Synth thing is handy to, I can finally get rid of my GK pickup. I just got it, I only have a few hours with it, so I still need some time to make a realistic judgment. Initial feel about this guitar is :thu::love:

Sorry for phone pict, during this weekend I'll try to do better.

:thu:

• Members

BTW...
This guitar is something else :eek:
It's amazing, it's so dynamic and so rich in frequency... almost too much for electric guitar (I'm talking electric only), when you add acoustic it's just pure bliss.
I can't imagine this guitar would be used for hard stuff, it's so delicate... I would say this guitar is more suitable for jazz orientated music.

..I didn't even touch the synth stuff yet.

;)

• Members
You couldn't find a good Gibson for 2000?
:eek::D
Congrats, I like it!
:thu:

...but I didn't payed 2000 for it. I know they go for around that price tag here in EU. I was lucky and I got a really good discount, I payed 1450 which I think is awesome for a guitar like that.

thanks
;)

• Members

...but I didn't payed 2000 for it. I know they go for around that price tag here in EU. I was lucky and I got a really good discount, I payed 1450 which I think is awesome for a guitar like that.

thanks

;)

Yeah, that's a great deal! 2000-2100 in the shops here :thu: Enjoy :wave:

• Members

It was a floor model and it was sitting there for months. I guess they wanted to sell it really bad.

It's still expensive guitar though.

:rolleyes:

Out of my spending range for sure :lol: The standard going price must have put people off. So you got lucky!

Archived