bought a new pedal.... yay n such...

Alchemist

• Members

...still waiting on 'shred' clips...

I've posted them before, only to hear "sure its fast, but I bet you cant play any songs" :o.... I'll try to record a video this friday if you'd like :), this is a very busy time of year for me.... any gear of mine you wanted to hear while I'm at it......

• Members

is that sucker True Bypass? if so, how much?

Every volume pedal I have used is a signal sucker

its just like a volume pot.....not switched on or off.... I cant tell a difference with it in the chain or out... and it lets me split the signal stereo to both my amps by running through the tuner out...

• Members

I've posted them before, only to hear "sure its fast, but I bet you cant play any songs"
:o
.... I'll try to record a video this friday if you'd like
:)
, this is a very busy time of year for me.... any gear of mine you wanted to hear while I'm at it......

how's the Marshall tone on that GT-8? what kind amp is your stuff going thru?

I only know one Yngwie descending run, which I think came from the song "Heaven Tonight", if I remember correctly...

which I can only play very slowly, and crappy-like. :freak::cry:

• Members

how's the Marshall tone on that GT-8? what kind amp is your stuff going thru?

I only know one Yngwie descending run, which I think came from the song "Heaven Tonight", if I remember correctly...

which I can only play very slowly, and crappy-like.
:freak::cry:

I usually use either my Mesa F-30 halfstack, or my twin reverb , or both together, but I just found out tonight that one of my cables failed, so I guess no stereo until I go buy some more.....

The Marshall sims on the GT8 are actually my least favourite ones (really not that bad, but not enough saturation for my tastes), they do a really good job on the 5150 sim for metal though... and a decent enough job on the soldano sim.....

• Members

I've posted them before, only to hear "sure its fast, but I bet you cant play any songs"
:o
.... I'll try to record a video this friday if you'd like
:)
, this is a very busy time of year for me.... any gear of mine you wanted to hear while I'm at it......

The AJC guitar! Always!

• Members

How does this one differ from the Boss FV500H?

The BOSS can also be used as an expression pedal for other units, this one cant.... I tried both, both were transparent, both worked fine, the control on the EB felt more comfortable for me (the layout and the sweep), thats why I got it....

Archived