I got banned and Im back with...

zepfan976

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
An apology. To whoever I offened in the thread about the guys neice stealing his guitar and selling it or whatever. I didnt mean for it to be offensive in anyway. I guess it was just a joke that went a little to far.

Also my other threads should be updated shortly for those waiting on more of the amp build.

Howdy!:wave:

• Members
Welcome back!
:thu:
I got banned after posting in that same thread. But, now I know not to make jokes that advocate violence. Lesson learned.
;)

:wave:

I got banned for the same thing "Advocating violence". What happened to the thread? I can seem to find it.

• Members

Also, since you've been gone....Batotman got permanently banned because of that same thread. Same reason...advocating violence. He was already on double secret probation, so it was the end of him.
BlackHatHunter had somebody push the wrong button. He sent them a violent PM and got banned. I heard he might not be permanently gone...but who knows for sure. :idk:

• Members
Also, since you've been gone....Batotman got permanently banned because of that same thread. Same reason...advocating violence. He was already on double secret probation, so it was the end of him.

BlackHatHunter had somebody push the wrong button. He sent them a violent PM and got banned. I heard he might not be permanently gone...but who knows for sure.
:idk:

Jeez. Alot has changed. Did we get some new mod or something? I sent BHH a myspace msg to see what was up. Ill keep you updated.

Also what is this new youtube button on the top do? Can we embed youtube vids now?

• Members

In order to keep it on topic here is a pic of my favorite setup

(There was a pic here. No need for that.)

That is quite pleasant looking. Plus, I got to see a little of PA through your window. I'm from around the Williamsport area, but I've been living in the UK for three years. I'll be here for another three also. I miss it something fierce. Welcome back.

• Members
An apology. To whoever I offened in the thread about the guys neice stealing his guitar and selling it or whatever. I didnt mean for it to be offensive in anyway. I guess it was just a joke that went a little to far.

Also my other threads should be updated shortly for those waiting on more of the amp build.

Glad to see you back man. I completely missed the thread you are talking about, so I really don't know what happened. Whatever the case, glad you're back in the saddle! :thu:

• Members

I didnt think it was you. Im pretty sure it was on of the mods or admins that dont visit this board frequently. But, that being said, I dont really care who it was.

Welcome back.

{censored}ing mods:p

just kidding

not really

• Members

Glad you are back man. So what is it like in Banland?

I find myself going to the edge of the gates and peering in quite frequently. I dont think I actually want to go inside though.

I just like to piss of the gate keeper. One day he is going to pull me in though. I just got to keep outrunning him.

Man, I SO easily could have been caught up in that whole mess that got you banned. I started to post in that thread, but just got sidetracked and the deal was done by the time I got back. I'm SURE I would have been making some joke about violence that I really wouldnt have meant litterally, but everyone here has learned from the time you and the others have done. Thanks for taking the rap like a man.

P.S., I guess batotman never found the file that I hid in the cake!

Anyway, welcome back.

Archived