Show off your Michael Kelly

nevermind

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

was gonna post the same thread ,I just ordered a Patriot Custom /walnut from a ebay dealer I called for(new) $450 shipped,grand central music 1-800-600-5106 if any1 is interested,alot of features for the money,being drop shipped from MK(florida)hopefully have it in a few days

• 4 months later...
  • Members

how are those rockfield pickups?

I have a couple different sets. The ones that came on my mockingbird were extremely articulate, but a little low output for my tastes so I got some Rockfield Fatasses in it and it's a screamer now.

I really like Rockfield pickups. Even the high output ones are still very shimmery for humbuckers.

• Members

I have a Valor Limited (sorry I haven't taken a picture of it) but it is a surprisingly good guitar considering I got it for under $500. The fretwork is great as has been said - much better than most mid range guitars I can think of. The Rockfield SWC is a very nice pickup, I raise the posts on them quite a bit to get more output but they have a very nice, clear and up front distorted sound. My only gripe is the Grover tuning machines...one of mine slips and I just don't like the ratio...thinking about replacing them with some 16:1 Gotoh's.

Archived