Cloth diapers and guitars!

Hoddy

• Members

I used to agree, but since the migration of microfiber over to the guitar world, there is no going back. I've got a Dean Markley cloth that's just FANTASTIC and it only cost me like $6..

Absolutely!!

The microfiber revolution has begun and it is in full march.

This is the best revolution in the textile industry since the leap from animal skins to weaving fibers into fabric.

Just remember, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU USE if it is not absolutely clean to start with. Any microscopic( or larger) bits of dirt, dust, sand, pez, etc. etc. that is in your cloth can and will scratch your finish.

KEEP YOUR CLOTH CLEAN!:cop:

• Members

I thought this was some kinda new perversion.

Guitars in diapers......
:p

Next you guys will be dressing them up in yer wive's clothes..........
:eek:

The best part is when you romance the thing out of its clothes. Takes wine and a candlelight dinner for the PRS, but the tele just seems to throw them off at a glance...

...teles always were easy :p

• Members

I own quite a few guitars and I found this to be very cost effective. for less than $.50 each, you can keep one in every guitar case, and then give em out to your bandmembers, or save some for other cleaning tasks around the house.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=206705

$11 for 25pcs.

Thanks MaltoMario. I'm going to Sam's today and grab a pack.

I've been using old pairs of underwear. They're kind of like diapers. At least at my age they are. :D

Archived