Hosing Zakk Fans one at a time

BigBone

• Members

Plus, it has a US postal service tape on it. There are no signs of international shipping. It could be under the case, but still. Why would someone send a package to Australia through the US postal service. That would take forever.

• Members

Plus, it has a US postal service tape on it. There are no signs of international shipping. It could be under the case, but still. Why would someone send a package to Australia through the US postal service. That would take forever.

here's a picture the shipping label in a previous thread.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showpost.php?p=25390362&postcount=81

• Members

I would say it's a hoax. I don't think you could actually get the case closed with that thick of pipe in it. If you look at the lining of the lid there is also no indent in the "body" area with an outline of where the pipe would be with the lid closed.

A fake, and not even a good one.

-Ron

• Members

The photos are BS. Just look at the kids face in the photos.

I'm no expert on the Zakk fanboys, but I've read enough Boo Hoo Zakk threads to know that this kid would be whining and crying about the whole thing if he was a Zakk fan. Yet, his face shows no sign of tears or even disappointment.

The story is BS. He may have received the lead pipe instead of the Zakk LP, but he's clearly relieved or even happy about it....He's no Zakk fanboy! ;)

• Members
The photos are BS. Just look at the kids face in the photos.

I'm no expert on the Zakk fanboys, but I've read enough Boo Hoo Zakk threads to know that this kid would be whining and crying about the whole thing if he was a Zakk fan. Yet, his face shows no sign of tears or even disappointment.

The story is BS. He may have received the lead pipe instead of the Zakk LP, but he's clearly relieved or even happy about it....He's no Zakk fanboy!
;)

I hope its a joke (because that means no one got scammed) but the photos could have been taken some time after he opened the box. Its not like most people take photos of themselves opening packages?!:freak:

• Members
I'm no expert on the Zakk fanboys, but I've read enough Boo Hoo Zakk threads to know that this kid would be whining and crying about the whole thing if he was a Zakk fan. Yet, his face shows no sign of tears or even disappointment.The story is BS. He may have received the lead pipe instead of the Zakk LP, but he's clearly relieved or even happy about it....He's no Zakk fanboy!
;)

Maybe he WAS when he ordered the guitar but then matured in the years it took to get to him. They say you grow out of that bull{censored} ya know?:thu:

Archived