OT - "If I Did It"

Mr. Botch

• Members

Have you seen this latest garbage?? OJ Simpson has written a book, gotten a publisher, AND a two-hour special on Fox, with the topic of, "Well, IF I had killed Nicole and Goldman, THIS is how it would've happened."

The capacity of the human race for sleaze has just reached a new low.

The only reason I'd had dish network is to receive CNN Headline News, it's all I used to watch; since they went "info-tainment" and have an hour-long Nancy Grace all night long, I've quit watching. Now that this OJ thing is being broadcast I think it's time to cancel my dish subscription. I'll miss my small doses of the Food Network, but I can't stomach this sleaze anymore, and will refuse to fund it in any small way I can.

• Moderators

I like what Borders is doing with this. They came out and said they support free speech and OJ's right to it. They however, will be offering the profits from it's sale to an anti-domestic violence organization. They will not offer any discount on price for this book as well.

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Lee Knight

I like what Borders is doing with this. They came out and said they support free speech and OJ's right to it. They however, will be offering the profits from it's sale to an anti-domestic violence organization. They will not offer any discount on price for this book as well.

:thu:

Wow... really? That is the perfect way to handle an ethically sticky situation, all the way around.

I gotta say, my level of respect for Borders just went way up. :thu:

Archived