I'm SO PROUD of everyone here because...

Anderton

• Members
I'm a 1-4, with a large dose of

8. I think this makes them both look stoopid

tossed in...
;)

PS Unfotunately Craig, it
is
nearly impossible to avoid hearing about this on the "news". With everything of real importance happening in the world today, I can't believe they're wasting airtime on this...
:rolleyes:
But OTOH, I doubt they would if it didn't increase ratings, so "we" (IOW, the public at large) probably deserve some of the blame for the coverage oversaturation.
:(

My first year living on Maui, I refused to read any newspaper or watch any TV...no nothing....and ya know what? Life was beautiful again. Didn't miss any of the negative. Watching even a little of all the crap is not healthy. Boycott it all.

• Members

I couldn't care less and I don't understand the whole media frenzy over crap like this. Last year when Tom Cruise was getting married, you'd have thought the Pope had been caught in a whorehouse, the media made such a big deal of it. Same thing with Brad and Jennifer, Benifer and all the other celebs. Who the hell cares?!!
Now, if you told me that Craig Anderton was caught in a whorehouse, THAT would be news!:D

• Moderators

I can't handle the media creating it's own "News". Maybe they had ill words, and who cares right? But our news and media have propagated it because lots of folks consume it. It's entertaining to some I guess. The only mention I heard of it first hand was in a quick interview with Trump designed to create more buzz around the whole sillyness. He's running to the cameras. It's just a gross manipulation of the media to sell the two stars wares. I don't doubt the feud is real... and I also don't doubt they are maximizing it's punch to cash in further.

Icky.

• Members

We need to get more local. I'm serious.

No matter where you live, I guarantee there's something happening in your neighborhood that's of much more consequence to your life than words exchanged between these two people who don't know you and you'll never meet, and probably wouldn't want to if you did.

Having you focus on Rosie and Donald and Angelina and Tom and Paris and Britney is a great way to get you to overlook things that might actually affect you. Just a thought.

(No Craig, not you, specifically). :D

- Jeff

• Members

However, I
was
thinking of posting a poll with the following options so people could express how they felt about the whole thing:

1) I don't care.

2) I really don't care.

3) I couldn't care less.

4) I can't believe anyone cares.

5) What are you talking about?

5 for me...

Archived