Budget semi-hollow???

pimphat22

• Members

Anyone got a bead on a decent semi hollow for under say $200-$250??? I know thats low but i need something in that price range or my wife is going to leave me. Seriously though...i'm on a tight budget so....:rolleyes: Iv'e seen the SX GG6 but i have not heard much about them so i'm kind of leary. Is there anythiong else out there?

• Members

seems like the Epiphone Dot Studios are getting decent reviews

My brother has one of those and i wasnt really crazy about it in all honesty. Sounded a little muddy to me. I suppose i could mod it a little to suit me more though. It's on my list.

• Members

My brother has one of those and i wasnt really crazy about it in all honesty. Sounded a little muddy to me. I suppose i could mod it a little to suit me more though. It's on my list.

I'm not surprised.

But I usually get my Epi reviews here on HCEG from our own local Epi aficionado, dcooper830.

Here he is in a YouTube clip.

[YOUTUBE]2iBdfZ8Z4kg[/YOUTUBE]

and I guess he has two of them.

[YOUTUBE]nUenJX5s86g[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Its a no brainer. According to most people on this forum, you just look for guitars that are made in China. If its Chinese made it HAS to be good. Woo woo. Besides all semi-hollows suck ass and are ugly as {censored}. All people who play semi-hollows suck ass. Have I been rude enough? I think I'm finally getting the hang of these forums.

Oh I almost forgot....no whinning just play your guitar, {censored} you etc. etc. Did I leave anything out? I'm just practicing to become a senoir member.

• Members

When it comes to a hollow-body or semi-hollow, especially when bargain hunting, I look first at workmanship. Pickups and pots can be upgraded as you grow with the guitar, but a badly-built 335 copy will always be badly built.

• Members

Go to: http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=4213814

For some reason I can't get the link function to work so copy and paste this address.

Buy this guitar immediately! They have a good return policy if you don't like it. I just bought one it is the best made $179 guitar I have ever seen. I'm still dialing in the pickups but I think they will be just fine.

First Act is getting their act together. You'll see why when you get this guitar.

• Members

Its a no brainer. According to most people on this forum, you just look for guitars that are made in China. If its Chinese made it HAS to be good. Woo woo. Besides all semi-hollows suck ass and are ugly as {censored}. All people who play semi-hollows suck ass. Have I been rude enough? I think I'm finally getting the hang of these forums.

Oh I almost forgot....no whinning just play your guitar, {censored} you etc. etc. Did I leave anything out? I'm just practicing to become a senoir member.

+1

Follow this guys advice. Just by reading his post you can tell he has his {censored} together.

:thu:

• Members

Did you actually mean "whining"?

Archived