Aslan appreciation thread / That cat has it goin on!

alley trash

• Members

Being a guitar kitten must take up a lot of time. There's the morning routine of getting out to hunt up a mouse for dad. Then licking down fur, to get nice & shiny for a trip into town & check out music shops. Home for lunch & another stroll around the yard & house on mouse patrol. Nap time. Then there's the usual paparatzi hassles that pop up out of no where. Mouse patrol again @ night. Get the parents tucked in..... etc etc etc

And on top of it all, this cat finds the time to get on line a few times a day & hunt down all the NGD's to give 'em a nod w/ some paw ratings.

What a cat!!!!!! :thu:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someday, he's going to become one of those old, smelly cats that hisses at everybody and has to have the crap cut out of his fur. But until then... keep up the good work!

You just described Mimicat.

My favorite cat that ever lived.

Only she remained sweet till the end. She never hissed at anyone. She loved people, but she did get old and had to have the crap cut out of her hair.

Her passing was very sad.

Lets talk about something more happy.

scan0010-1.jpg

• Members

^^^^^That's not fair, they DO NOT strap me down

.....any more!

Great movie! Alley Jr, my guitar puppy says:
AAAhhhh who am I kiddin', doesn't really say anything.

Can't seem to get the paws up thing happening either. Does Aslan do any type of apprentice program or something?

• Members

Now if we had a guitar centipede ... we would have a more fine-grained evaluation of new guitars, but then ...

those things are
truly ugly
. So let's stick with Aslan's much appreciated work ...
:thu:

Yeah, legs all sideways & stuff...

those ratings would be all over the place

Archived