How many picks do you have?

spruce goose

• Members

I probably have at least a gross of them around here. For a while there, every time i orderdd something, I'd order a dozen picks. I didn't ever want to be in a position of just having to order picks and pay shipping on those......but I will admit, I probably got a bit carried away.

• Members

Never counted. All I know is: fewer and fewer after every jam/rehearsal/gig. I even manage to lose the bastard things practicing in the living room ...

I've even lost the ones Billy Gibbons gave me (with 'Have Moicy!' inscribed on them), but i've still got the blue one from BB King (I hope).

• Members

I mostly play with the four I have on my right hand but...

The silly thing about my picks is that I have been trying different ones ever since I started trying to play with that thing (I'm still trying to little avail). And when I thought that I had found the one I like, I tended to buy a bulk of them so I have tons of picks that I have decided I dislike and lately I discovered the Big stubby (2.00 mm) and it looks like that might the holy grail of picks for me. I bought a pack of six...

Archived