well my collection is complete

chrisebrooks06

• Members

i have all the ones i need, the last two are on there way and i wont be buying anymore, im 23 now and basically its time to move out :rolleyes:, and with no prospect of buying my own home, just to expensive, i got me a little council bungalow, its not bad cos its in a nice village but finances will be completly stretched as my jobs pay sucks big time :cry:, have any of you 'truly' finished buying guitars?

• Members

have any of you 'truly' finished buying guitars?

If you love guitars, I don't know if you're ever truly finished.

I am currently enjoying a period where I am not wanting to buy anything else in guitars or gear, but I know that someday, something else could come along......

• Members

I wont be finished for a long while but I will be on hold for a bit until I make the transition from student to a financially stable adult. Im going to be buying my LP hopefully by the end of January and not long after that hopefully my JS1000. After those I need to Chill out for a while. I am going to be in school, have my car and insurance, and rent so money will have to be used wisely.

once I can afford to, My collection will roughly be:

LP standard
SG Classic
daphne blue strat
MIA dlx Tele
Ibanez JS1000
Ibanez Customshop RG550DY
Charvel CS evh style strat

plus of course some other guitars sitting around.

• Members

My company just went through a reorganization, and my job is one of the casualtys, so I don't expect I'll be buying too much in the near future. I'm pretty happy with what I have. I may have to sell some off if I don't land something else soon.

• Members

I have one working electric, one acoustic, two amps, and three pedals. I definitely see myself buying more gear. I'm only 23 so as the income improves I'll get more gear!

I will admit though, I don't want to own more guitars than I can plaly. So I don't really want more then 5-6 guitars and 4 amps.

Archived