Best Ebay Listing I've seen in a long time.

NOS68

• Members

God, what a puling little bitch-boy. Dude (to the seller, though I doubt he'll read it here), if you don't like the terms, nobody's forcing you to use eBay to sell your stuff. Don't like reserve fees? Set a minimum bid price and let the market work: stuff has a way of finding its own value in the eBay environment. Don't like nonpaying bidders? You can block users with nonpaying bid strikes on their record or reserve the right to cancel bids from them. {censored}ing WAAAH.

Oh, and that gigantic font hurts my eyeballs. Come on; not everybody is blind without reading glasses. Sheesh. And use your shift key. And I'm tempted to report the guy for keyword spamming in the listing title.

STFU noob!

• Members
God, what a puling little bitch-boy. Dude (to the seller, though I doubt he'll read it here), if you don't like the terms, nobody's forcing you to use eBay to sell your stuff. Don't like reserve fees? Set a minimum bid price and let the market work: stuff has a way of finding its own value in the eBay environment. Don't like nonpaying bidders? You can block users with nonpaying bid strikes on their record or reserve the right to cancel bids from them. {censored}ing WAAAH.

Oh, and that gigantic font hurts my eyeballs. Come on; not everybody is blind without reading glasses. Sheesh. And use your shift key. And I'm tempted to report the guy for keyword spamming in the listing title.

Ebay has lost its way...oh and STFU noob!

• Members

That just means he is speaking loudly :poke:

• Members

What final value fees? If the buyer flakes out there ARE no fees.

OTOh he could easily close the auction early because of a "Local Sale" and skip out with only the listing fees to pay.

WHo in thier right mind would pay for the shaft, when Ebay gives all of the sellers (Who make Ebay Possible!) a personal shaft for free?

• Members

How can this be done automatically? I'd like to set up my auctions with this in the future. Cool feature if it's possible

To add buyer requirements to your listings:

1.In My eBay, under the My Account column, click the "Preferences" link.

2.In the Seller Preferences section, click the

• Members

Noobs...:rolleyes:

noob.jpg

Archived