Let's see your baritone guitars...

u6crash

• Members

I used to own this: a Squier Showmaster Sub-Sonic. I sold it last year, never played it. Set neck, great build quality, pickups were weak. Tuned C-C, never changed the strings on it so I am not sure what it came with from the factory.

sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

I still own this, a Schecter A-5X Celloblaster. 5 strings, tuned in fifths. That top string is massive, like a 72.

cb1.jpg

cb2.jpg

• Members
Perhaps it is I who is confused.

I enjoyed it, but at the core, it wasn't for me. I feel my guitar habit must be self-supporting; if I buy something, something else must be sold.

I bought the Peavey Generation, so the baritone had to go.

(I've got issues, man.)
:wave:

That was a quick flip. It was partly your clips that made me decide to place an order. I might, as I mentioned above, sell that Jaguar Baritone because I want more of a "Spaghetti Western Baritone" tone and I think the Dano will do that for me, i.e. more jangly vibe. That Jaguar makes for an excellent bass though, but a six string bass is far beyond me.

• Members

Yes, I'll most certainly regret selling the baritone. It's a great guitar.

I really do have those issues about having a lot of guitars, but adding to that is the fact that I live in a very small townhouse with almost no storage space, and I hate guitar hangers and guitar stands (the guitar player's bane). Therefore, I feel I almost have to sell when I buy.

Archived