NGD New Gretsch Day

Geeter

• Members

Thats a pretty good summary Dave.

I love my 5120 orange, its still basically all stock, and a good modding platform too. Im going to try the GFS hot nasvilles in mine, others say thats a good match if not going the TV jones route.

I really love that color, but not enough to sell my orange for that. But still, its a killer looking axe.

• Members

Thats a pretty good summary Dave.

I love my 5120 orange, its still basically all stock, and a good modding platform too. Im going to try the GFS hot nasvilles in mine, others say thats a good match if not going the TV jones route.

I really love that color, but not enough to sell my orange for that. But still, its a killer looking axe.

This guitar is NUMBER ONE on my wish list.

I hope to add it to my collection within the next 6 months or so.

I own a few black guitars already. I am not crazy about black on guitars, and vowed I would never buy another one.

Then I saw this!!!!:love::love::love:

BlackFalcon-large.jpg

• Members

The Black Falcons (and the more common White Falcons) are special guitars. I played one of the white ones not too long ago and loved it.

This guitar is NUMBER ONE on my wish list.

I hope to add it to my collection within the next 6 months or so.

I own a few black guitars already. I am not crazy about black on guitars, and vowed I would never buy another one.

Then I saw this!!!!
:love:

BlackFalcon-large.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I just bought an orange G5120 yesterday at GC, they had 2, mine has the "Gretsch" pickguard (the other guitar had the clear pickguard I see in most internet pics of this model, I don't know why they are different?). I'm pretty happy with the guitar, I got a pretty decent hardshell case and the guitar for under $600. The only mods I anticipate doing are putting flatwounds on it, and maybe getting a strap from Gretsch's site: http://www.gretschguitarsusa.com/store/enter.php?product=9220664006&department=gretsch_guitarampaccessories

Archived