blah blah blah Relics blah blah blah

FUBTAG

• Members

:blah: :blah: :blah: Relics :blah: :blah: :blah:

Blah Blah Blah Relic Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Relic Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Relic Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Relic Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Relic Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Relic Blah Blah Blah

I think this board has to get over itself. Some people like relics, some people don't..... but why do we care so much?!?!?

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

• Members

:

I think this board has to get over itself. Some people like relics, some people don't..... but why do we care so much?!?!?

Because were all gearheads at heart and like to talk about the latest and greatest now aren't we?.:thu:

• Members

Everything I own is a relic. My car is a relic.....My wife backed into a trash can.....Those dings add character. My house is a relic......I'm just to damn lazy to paint the peeling window trim. Come to think of it I'm a relic....40 years old and beat to {censored}......But I still play well.

Oh and :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

• Members

Sense of community.

What's not our gain is our loss.

It's like the only reason I have an issue with rap music. It's fine that I can not like it and therefore not listen to it, but what pisses me off is that the talent and industry effort isn't being directed towards product I can enjoy, like just about every other musical genre to ever come out of the AA communities before rap. There are limits to GNP, so change in directions can leave some consumers behind.

Archived